Ricer gets what they deserve

xoom

LOL, 0wned! Looked like she wasn't familiar with the area with the cops hiding spot.

Nice touch at the end of the clip with the soundtrack.

Err, you see the problem is these guys are driving a WRX with scoop & mile high wing while she's driving a pretty stock looking Cougar or whatever. A bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Edited by Conquest

Nothing wrong with being a ricer....

haha btw wats that song in the end?? :clap:

Chamillionaire - Ridin' dirty

For a more comedic version, hang an ear out for Weird Al's: White And Nerdy

But back OT, I was waiting for the Cougar to stack, flip on it's head, split apart. I suppose being pulled over by Highway Patrol is a lesser sentence.

i thought it was a bit sad...

i found it funny that she was speeding, and they saw her pulled over... but the reality is we're the same sort of people that WRX drivers are calling "ricers"... we drive fairly low powered japanese cars and we put all these accessories on to make them look mean...

i'm as much of a culprit of this as anyone else, but who are we to laugh at this when as soon as we get pulled over, there'll be a WRX driver go past and go "HAHAHA ricers..."

100% agreed blue rolla.

there was a thread on nissan silvia about corolla sportivos, all they said "yea punchy little cars, but at the end of the day its still just a corolla."

and i dont get how she deserved it, its not like she was going very fast, im sure most if not all of you have gone faster then the speed limit at times.

The wrx with the scoop & mile high wing is how they come stock, and serve a purpose in feeding the top mount intercooler.

Edited by vyets

The wrx with the scoop & mile high wing is how they come stock, and serve a purpose in feeding the top mount intercooler.

All i'm saying is that any American muscle car fan would look at that WRX & instantly think ricer or Jap crap.

As I said the other car looked pretty stock aswell, if it was a Cougar or whatever then it's an American car. I didn't see any big wings or even fancy wheels either & personally i've seen alot worse.

Dunno why i'm defending it but anyway...