The "RAWR >:(" thread

Dead

I hate long weekenders who drive down the coast at 30km/h because they're rubbernecking at the beach and not paying attention to the road! I live here and I've got places to go!

RRRAAAAAAAWWWWRRR!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who park in a clearly marked NO PARKING area outside my house.

Has anyone got any ideas to stop them parking there again? Nothing illegal of course, just enough to be a major PITA ;)

I thought about surrounding their car with wheelie bins but knowing them they'll probably just move the bins out of the way and cause an inconvience to the other residents...

Edited by Conquest

People driving dark Verada sedans rego WIS 107 who park in a clearly marked NO PARKING area outside my house.

Has anyone got any ideas to stop them parking there again? Nothing illegal of course, just enough to be a major PITA ;)

I thought about surrounding their car with wheelie bins but knowing them they'll probably just move the bins out of the way and cause an inconvience to the other residents...

Idiotdriver.com.au and place a piece of paper on their front windscreen saying "You have been reported on Idiotdriver.com.au". Maybe that'll do something.

RAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

ppl who ***** me off:

Show offs..people that think they know everything..the only reason they exist on this world is to compete with other ppl to make themselves look better...

and when they finally lose...cos they absolutely got nothing....they get all cut up and dont talk to u..

they choose to hang with ppl lower than them so they can be always on the top....

RAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........

RAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

ppl who ***** me off:

Show offs..people that think they know everything..the only reason they exist on this world is to compete with other ppl to make themselves look better...

and when they finally lose...cos they absolutely got nothing....they get all cut up and dont talk to u..

they choose to hang with ppl lower than them so they can be always on the top....

RAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........

thats deeep brutha..share the pain.wooooooooooosssaaaaaaaaaaa

Hate list:

Public Schools, Private Schools, hitting your finger with a hammer, moby, Atkins St, Brunswick St, Karl off 'Sellout Idol' who is just so lovin' bein on camera to bully a bunch of 20 year olds, abstract expressionism, Liberals, Geology, Maria Shagapova, John Howard, Vanstone, the members of the 1979 Liberal party and finally...

inanimate coffee lids that have no lip hole for you to sip from

People driving dark Verada sedans rego WIS 107 who park in a clearly marked NO PARKING area outside my house.

You can phone the council and report it. they should be able to send someone around and give them a ticket.

I've had the same problem at my house and it would't have sh!t me off if they didn't keep parking right on the edge of the driveway :angry: , so tickets for them :)

Also while i'm having a rant id like to express my hate for the following:

1 people who dont thank you after you let them in to traffic

2 people who dont get up to the speed limit when merging onto a FWY and your stuck behind them.

3 people that dont look before they leap

4 people that dont use indicators on roundabouts

5 people that dont say sorry when they know there in the wrong

6 Right lane hogs! that cant seem to see the signs saying 'keep left unless overtaking'

7 people that park so close to you that you can only 'just' get into your car

8 sunday drivers

9 smokey cars

and

10 RUBBER NECKS that hold up traffic when all you want to do is go home. GGGRRRRRR

aaaaah i feel so much better now :D

Edited by RoLLing BLK

Dudes ive got this FORTY plus old mulletted old ocker of a person working with me ,That p*****s me of like no other human being ,Hes got opinions galore(with no merit nor factual proof at all in his arguments),Racial slurs beyond believe(hes does this asian accent sounds like he constipated,i think becoz of lack of fibre) ,turns 'my radio' into the oldies station(sez ur music makes him wanna slit his wrists :blink: in all honesty ide help him)

He drives this 94 Rex with 19s &(get this) a pink grille for 'BLING',does the most dodgeyest mods ever.Exhaust muffler came off a MX5(what??)HE claims to have picked up 'CHICKS' in this car YEEAARRIIIITE?? apperently coz the birds like it :blink:claims to have taken on an S2000 & beaten it without a sweat :huh: the acrs done 140 000 clicks??? dont think so brutha

Hes got the GAUL to say the mods i do on my rolla is useless as itll always be a corolla :huh::huh: ..not wanting to tell this guy the fine details of the gains & advances ive made since my modifications ive ignored him but he's persists in being a ***** and a half..Yknow hes the the sort of guy that has done or has MATES thats done everything & been in every situation imagined,Treats women badly (I wonder why hes still single?? :unsure: and his mates)

Dudes.... :help::help: I absolutely dislike this guy...WooooooooSAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh forget it RRRRAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRR

thanx for that

Dudes ive got this FORTY plus old mulletted old ocker of a person working with me ,That p*****s me of like no other human being ,Hes got opinions galore(with no merit nor factual proof at all in his arguments),Racial slurs beyond believe(hes does this asian accent sounds like he constipated,i think becoz of lack of fibre) ,turns 'my radio' into the oldies station(sez ur music makes him wanna slit his wrists :blink: in all honesty ide help him)

He drives this 94 Rex with 19s &(get this) a pink grille for 'BLING',does the most dodgeyest mods ever.Exhaust muffler came off a MX5(what??)HE claims to have picked up 'CHICKS' in this car YEEAARRIIIITE?? apperently coz the birds like it :blink:claims to have taken on an S2000 & beaten it without a sweat :huh: the acrs done 140 000 clicks??? dont think so brutha

Hes got the GAUL to say the mods i do on my rolla is useless as itll always be a corolla :huh::huh: ..not wanting to tell this guy the fine details of the gains & advances ive made since my modifications ive ignored him but he's persists in being a ***** and a half..Yknow hes the the sort of guy that has done or has MATES thats done everything & been in every situation imagined,Treats women badly (I wonder why hes still single?? :unsure: and his mates)

Dudes.... :help::help: I absolutely dislike this guy...WooooooooSAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh forget it RRRRAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRR

thanx for that

****** Racer Xtrodonaire baahahaha

hes got the HQ panel van,apparently it does great Burnies..he tried it after work (in front of me mind you)& it backfired like M********r & crawled aaaalll the way home LOL (this very loud laughing people) :clap::clap:

Old codgers (like this one)should stick to driving Daewoos & Festivas & Hyundais,Save his money for Falseys & Fibre pills & leave me the **** alone

whew thanx

hes got the HQ panel van,apparently it does great Burnies..he tried it after work (in front of me mind you)& it backfired like M********r & crawled aaaalll the way home LOL (this very loud laughing people) :clap::clap:

Old codgers (like this one)should stick to driving Daewoos & Festivas & Hyundais,Save his money for Falseys & Fibre pills & leave me the **** alone

whew thanx

What is your job? Every time he goes on a rant, you should pull the "old man" lines out. Don't do your back in, young people these days, whatever happened to the price of eggs, why did tye-dye go out of fashion, etc etc.

whew thanx

What is your job? Every time he goes on a rant, you should pull the "old man" lines out. Don't do your back in, young people these days, whatever happened to the price of eggs, why did tye-dye go out of fashion, etc etc.

hahahahhaha..hes right here still carring on..im ignoring him right now..olde poof

CHeck out Post #328 in the Spotted NSW section.

That sure ain't me. I was surprised to see I had a twin.

Nah i know it wasnt u.. im sure the bloke didnt copy ur nick on purpose

anyhow; new rant... neighbours from across the street who play their bl0ddy music at 7am on a sun morning

WTF! SLEEP FFS.. the rest of the neighbourhood is trying too!!

and its not an issue the type of music.. its jst that its fark!n on so blarddy early <_<

CHeck out Post #328 in the Spotted NSW section.

That sure ain't me. I was surprised to see I had a twin.

Nah i know it wasnt u.. im sure the bloke didnt copy ur nick on purpose

anyhow; new rant... neighbours from across the street who play their bl0ddy music at 7am on a sun morning

WTF! SLEEP FFS.. the rest of the neighbourhood is trying too!!

and its not an issue the type of music.. its jst that its fark!n on so blarddy early <_<

mick0082 and I will set our gear up outside their house and use their front lawn as a one off jam pad then. Mick = drummer and i'm a guitarist muahaha.

Being stuck at work until 8pm because someone important made a promise to someone else important and it's your responsibility to get it done by the next day! RRAAAAWWWR!

• 2 weeks later...

!diot$ who take the first exit at the roundabout and feel they do not need to indicate.. so u sit there like a d!ck waiting for them to go straight when they turn

RRRRRRRRRAAWWWWWRR!!!!!