APEXI POWER FC

sup gents, ladies, i'm ready to install my power fc now and want to know if any1 has done it and wat r the requirements.

I kno it's not plug and play, so wat i want is a print-out of some sort to guide me r the technician that's gonna take on the task of getting all the wiring correct and to have all the basic functions up and running.

i need this, got my a** kicked by a DC5R the other day and i want blood. :angry::help:

of course a DC5R is going to beat a sportivo, they have a capacity advantage and a power/torque advantage along with a weight advantage. Add to that the better brakes, gearbox, suspension etc... Honda's are generally a much better "track" car than toyota's "sports" FWD's anyway.

of course a DC5R is going to beat a sportivo, they have a capacity advantage and a power/torque advantage along with a weight advantage. Add to that the better brakes, gearbox, suspension etc... Honda's are generally a much better "track" car than toyota's "sports" FWD's anyway.

Pearls of wisdom for those who will listen....

but stock DC5R has all that your right but they still wouldnt chop a sportivo, i have kept up with DC5Rs but then again they may have been a shiiite driver !!

but then again this DC5R aint stock so its a different story

a mate use to have a DC2R now that thing would CHOP a sportivo

Edited by oncy

guys if u run hondas by doing stop starts, than id say 8 out of 10 times ur gonna lose

try and go for rolling starts as that cancels out the skill involved in launching and just requires sum solid shifting...

as for getting a power fc...get it tuned properly if u were to get one because a guy up here in QLD with bolt ons and FC (untuned) got beaten by a another stivo with just bolt ons (by beaten i mean, at least 2 car lengths hehe isnt that right northy :P)

guys if u run hondas by doing stop starts, than id say 8 out of 10 times ur gonna lose

try and go for rolling starts as that cancels out the skill involved in launching and just requires sum solid shifting...

as for getting a power fc...get it tuned properly if u were to get one because a guy up here in QLD with bolt ons and FC (untuned) got beaten by a another stivo with just bolt ons (by beaten i mean, at least 2 car lengths hehe isnt that right northy :P)

Hey wei wei I saw pics and vids of your car when my mates were up in the gold coast. They have the yellow EG and the red turb intergra. Must say you guys had alot of fun :P :P :P

guys its simple .... a stock stivo vs a stock dc5r .... the stivo doesnt stand a chance (if everything else is equal)

however given the driver component and potential stuffing up yes the stivo can hold off a dc5r however as stated .... would need 2 b a crappy driver in the honda and a good 1 in the stivo ....

as soon as mods come into it then i throw out the whole head 2 head competition bcuz then it all depends on who has thrown more of the good stuff @ their car

Hey wei wei I saw pics and vids of your car when my mates were up in the gold coast. They have the yellow EG and the red turb intergra. Must say you guys had alot of fun :P :P :P

ohh tru dat, yeah yeah thhat was one hella of a night, now they were 2 v.fast cars :clap:

n e chance of getting a hold of those vids man? never got to see em...

chopped by dc5r hahahaha

common man they not that quick !!!

id beleive getting chopped by a dc2r !!

A stock DC5 is just as quick as a DC2. It's been proven the DC2R/DC5R (AUDM) and DC5S are all within a 10th of a second of each other both on the strip and on the track. So yes any of the three will spank a Sportivo

chopped by dc5r hahahaha

A stock DC5 is just as quick as a DC2. It's been proven the DC2R/DC5R (AUDM) and DC5S are all within a 10th of a second of each other both on the strip and on the track. So yes any of the three will spank a Sportivo

I guess thats why they cost alot more. You get what you pay for. (most of the time) unless you were to spend the differance from price tags on perfomance mods to the sportivo to match the $$ spent on a type r stock, then we've got a different bed time story :P

chopped by dc5r hahahaha

really ok ill take that if its been proven

im just goin on my expereince from driving both .... the Dc2r just feels lighter more agile

but i guess down the strip is different

No point comparing DC2 and DC5, they are just better built cars with a better platform to begin with. I love my sportivo still, but if I had the choice I would of one the honda route.

The aftermarket support is ridiculous for hondas...

Edited by JAZE55

guys its simple .... a stock stivo vs a stock dc5r .... the stivo doesnt stand a chance (if everything else is equal)

however given the driver component and potential stuffing up yes the stivo can hold off a dc5r however as stated .... would need 2 b a crappy driver in the honda and a good 1 in the stivo ....

as soon as mods come into it then i throw out the whole head 2 head competition bcuz then it all depends on who has thrown more of the good stuff @ their car

Couldn't agree with u more Bill :)