Greddy Supercharger Kit

44gze

Hey peoples Im just about to do some serious mods to the rolla and Im considering the Greddy supercharger kit. Has anyone looked into sourcing one and what specs if any are different between the celica and our sportivos???

Hey peoples Im just about to do some serious mods to the rolla and Im considering the Greddy supercharger kit. Has anyone looked into sourcing one and what specs if any are different between the celica and our sportivos???

there are probably going to be a few minor things such as brackets and some piping which may need to be altered given things run slightly differently in our car as opposed 2 the celica ..... but in general it would appear that this mod is do able just have a chunk of spare cash for fiddling around

As for sourcing one of these im pretty sure u can deal with greddy directly in the US from memory.

how much would be needed to be set aside for installation?

no one in aus has installed one that i know of and all the other members i have spoken 2 know of.....

my recommendation for u is head into the workshop that you would get to do the work for you and work something out. What you will probably find which has been the case with what i am doing is workshops will be reluctant to quote u a $ amount and will simply tell u its time & material at $X per hour.

the only other concern would be if they need to fabricate anything as this will increase ur costs.

i have spoken to few of the places in the US that sell them, its basically there online price + ~ $400 in shipping (air) + and taxes that you get hit with when it comes into aus. All of them were happy to send stuff down under too