Corolla Mods?

Personally I'd start with wheels & suspension.

The 04 model looks very good to begin with, so if you fill the wheel arches with a tasty set of 17" ( or 18"'s ;) ) and remove the prado-like wheel arch gaps you'd be surprised by change. Also - the 04 model has a pretty agressive looking front - so bringing it closer to the ground will make it look real mean.

But that's just my preference.

IZZ-FE is right the 04's are a diff car once you have had them lowered, im doing the last of my suspension atm then its new rims

kcorro is the front bumber the same as the current stivo where you can just add the bottom part?

kcorro is the front bumber the same as the current stivo where you can just add the bottom part?

no because the head lamps are different which mean the front bar, bonnet and guards is also different.

what i mean is does that kit fit onto the stock bumper in the same way that the current stivo ones do? ie the bottom part just bolts onto the stock bumper

yes it does. you keep your front bar and bolt on the gialla sportivo front lip. you said bumper and current stivo before which confused me. do you like the gialla sportivo body kit?

Hi Krocco, thanks for the link man! im getting the new facelifted stivo as soon as it lands here (Sep i guess :( ) and had been wondering wat it would look like wit aftermarket kits and then i got ur link :P :D awesome pics i must say :lol: i just hope those Gialla bodykits are availble outside of Jap (esp in Melb :rolleyes: )

the kit is made by gialla. gialla is a company in japan. most full body kits from japan are around $5,000 colour coded and delivered. there is no second rate stuff in japan, it is all first rate. the culture there consumers do not touch fake goods. if they want something like gucci prada they will save for the real thing.