WHY ?

shags

I thought only For Sales were moderated? im sure ive seen other WTB's from newbies too....

wait... when u say an ad "asking for a Corolla" was it a request to buy one or a request FOR someone to buy one?

I thought only For Sales were moderated? im sure ive seen other WTB's from newbies too....

wait... when u say an ad "asking for a Corolla" was it a request to buy one or a request FOR someone to buy one?

same...

this is the 1st time I've seen a 'wanted to buy' add editted. :(

not like he's pawning anything on us, give the guy a break, I'm sure we have enough corollas around here to help this guy out if there is someone wanting to sell.

Agreed.. He could have easily checked the usual places to look for a corolla.

The fact that he showed his interest here means he wanted to buy from a ATOC member (and therefore benefiting a club member)

If thats the rule.. its a silly one

fixed all, sorry bout it.

Rules relate only if you are trying to flog your sh!t off to the forums if you arent willing to make a contribution back to the forums.

WTB is ok with me and the other mods now.

Also its confusing now with the no posts in general area cos regulars who dont post in the techie areas seem to have few posts when really there is a few to their name

Gday ALL;

Many THANX to every one who supported me through out this mix up..

Reason why i put up a WTB add so early,is i WANT a rolla to feel part of the club here and i thought HERE would be the best way AND as soon as i get one,,,the BETTER..

This is what happened to my last car,,the Nissan Bluebird....a very scarey experience,,,,,,rather the blue bird than nearly drown,,,,brakes failed or hand brake cable snapped because from what 2 witnesses said,,,"it just free-wheeled after stopping as i was reversing my boat trailer into the water to retreive my boat,,,when the tow truck driver pulled the car out,,the car was in Drive and the hand brake was FULLY ON !!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q288/sh...00-0008_IMG.jpg

Thankyou mods for allowing the WTB thread to remain open..

Craig

Yeah opps my bad. :whistling:

From my understanding I thought it was no new thread postings in the buy and sell section if you didnt meet the conditions.

Sorry mate it should be fixed up now :D

Gday ALL;

Many THANX to every one who supported me through out this mix up..

Reason why i put up a WTB add so early,is i WANT a rolla to feel part of the club here and i thought HERE would be the best way AND as soon as i get one,,,the BETTER..

This is what happened to my last car,,the Nissan Bluebird....a very scarey experience,,,,,,rather the blue bird than nearly drown,,,,brakes failed or hand brake cable snapped because from what 2 witnesses said,,,"it just free-wheeled after stopping as i was reversing my boat trailer into the water to retreive my boat,,,when the tow truck driver pulled the car out,,the car was in Drive and the hand brake was FULLY ON !!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q288/sh...00-0008_IMG.jpg

Thankyou mods for allowing the WTB thread to remain open..

Craig

Ouch! Yea good idea to get a Toyota ;)

Welcome to the club

Edited by grima88