Smashing Pumpkins

Dead

**hopes wishingly**

PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA,PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA,

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

All is quiet. This is classic Corgan style. Leave everything to the end and explode. I'm starting to think whether D'arcy and Iha have in fact come back, they are remaining quiet also. Neither of them have come out and said no.

If all four of them come onto the stage in Germany I will just cry.

• 1 month later...

The Smashing Pumpkins were robbed!

2 supposed 'fans' broke into their recording studio some days ago and stole 4 pieces of artwork (to appear on the Zeitgeist album booklet) and a bunch of Billy's picks.

The fact that the artwork was leaked really pi55ed them off. Furthermore, the fact someone BROKE into their studio pi55ed them off. The 'fans' were found and arrested. $100,000 bail individually lol.

Artwork was interesting. One piece was a picture of Paris Hilton standing in front of a nuclear explosion. Clearly they don't like her.

_++88_________________________...

_++88_________________________...

__+880________________________...

__+888________________________...

__++880______________________+...

__++888_____+++88__________++8...

__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88...

__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888_...

___++888++8888+++888888++888__...

___++88++8888++8888888++888___...

___++++++888888888888888888___...

____++++++88888888888888888___...

____++++++++000888888888888___...

_____+++++++000088888888888___...

______+++++++00088888888888___...

_______+++++++088888888888____...

_______+++++++088888888888____...

________+++++++8888888888_____...

________+++++++0088888888_____...

________++++++0088888888______...

________+++++0008888888_____

• 10 months later...
**hopes wishingly**

PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA,PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA,

Well we got our wish Dylan.

Will I see you at the Hordern? I'm counting down the days...

I'm seeing them at the V festival woooo! Going to be fooking mint!

Good stuff. Should be huge over in WA dude (they're hosting a V-Fest there aren't they?)

If so I think that's the first time the pumpkins have been there. I don't think Corgan even got to see WA when he did TheFutureEmbrace tour.

See? Billy is looking at you. He's saying, "Come and mosh Leroy."

Haha... I'm sorry, Billy. You are just not virtuosic enough, nor possess enough awareness of your own pitch, to conscript me to your legions.

(I still envy your career, though :rolleyes: .)

Now here is a man that writes similarly emotive songs, AND manages to satisfy the above criteria.

I present to you... Tom S. Englund (Evergrey)

EG_99905.jpg

(I believe this gaze says something to the effect of "My instrumental ability far exceeds yours, Billy.") :P

Edited by Leroy

See? Billy is looking at you. He's saying, "Come and mosh Leroy."

Haha... I'm sorry, Billy. You are just not virtuosic enough, nor possess enough awareness of your own pitch, to conscript me to your legions.

(I still envy your career, though :rolleyes: .)

Now here is a man that writes similarly emotive songs, AND manages to satisfy the above criteria.

I present to you... Tom S. Englund (Evergrey)

(I believe this gaze says something to the effect of "My instrumental ability far exceeds yours, Billy.") :P

Dude, we saw some stupid shredding last night. He even surprised me. I was a tad shocked at some of the **** he was pulling off.

Mr Englund is rather epic however. I refuse to let my burning loyalty of Mr Corgan to get in the way of giving him a firm tip of the hat and a show of horns for his epicness.

Pics are coming soon though!