Corolla Champion

Toyota Motor Corp Australia are finally starting their pre-launch campaign for the new Corolla. I'm not sure what the other states are doing, but all the dealerships in WA must nominate a salesperson to be "Corolla Champion". All champions will go to extra training sessions in preparation for the may launch. I have had the great honor of being Prosser Toyota's Corolla Champion, and my first meeting with Toyota is this Wednesday morning. I'm not sure what is involved, but I will be sure to share what info I have been given.

Will keep you guys posted, I don't know about anyone else, but this is the most exciting launch this year for me.

:toast: Congratulations - psst. Remember to scan any pre- release photos and post them here!!

:clap: well done, keep us informed about the goodies the new rolla has instore for us :D

Toyota Motor Corp Australia are finally starting their pre-launch campaign for the new Corolla. I'm not sure what the other states are doing, but all the dealerships in WA must nominate a salesperson to be "Corolla Champion". All champions will go to extra training sessions in preparation for the may launch. I have had the great honor of being Prosser Toyota's Corolla Champion, and my first meeting with Toyota is this Wednesday morning. I'm not sure what is involved, but I will be sure to share what info I have been given.

Will keep you guys posted, I don't know about anyone else, but this is the most exciting launch this year for me.

Well done mate, congrats :)

Hey could you please let us know what will happen in terms of the TRD version ;) (whether they will use the Aurion 3.5L V6 or Camry 2.4L L4). Thanks in advance...

Cheers,

Jared :)

i already have pre-release photos of the vehicles, also this is whats confirmed so far.

- the corolla hatch and the sedan will be 2 totally different vehicles, like the yaris hatch and sedan.

- there will no longer be an ascent sport, it will be an ascent with a spoiler and alloys package like the camry.

- strong possibility of the levin hatch having an SX and ZR grade like the aurion.

- no official word of a TRD version, but we all know its coming.

- price will increase, predict from $21,990

will know more by wednesday.

oh and the best perk is a corolla as a drive car when it is released.

cheers,

melvin

Edited by melvinlau

can you find out for us what hidden nasties toyota has in store for us this time ???? dodgy gearboxes ? rattling interior ? incorrect ECU ? Actually firstly i should ask any idea where its going to be put together? then depending on the answer to that ask the other questions :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry couldnt help myself ........

can you find out for us what hidden nasties toyota has in store for us this time ???? dodgy gearboxes ? rattling interior ? incorrect ECU ? Actually firstly i should ask any idea where its going to be put together? then depending on the answer to that ask the other questions :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry couldnt help myself ........

lol full bad kunt Bill

alright, i'll ask for you. might create an awkward silence within the meeting though. i'm hoping to get a touch and feel of the corolla, already did one on the V6 tarago *fingers crossed*

unfortunately guys, im sorry to say that the meeting was nothing more than going through toyota wa's launch plans. nothing at all to do with specs, features, or pricing.

safe to say i was a bit let down when i left the meeting. sorry to get everyone excited, but i will keep you posted on any developments with the new corolla.

cheers