Which car is faster?

depends if the IS200 has been fitted with a supercharger or not.

the IS250 however is a damn close match.

IS250 close to us sportivos??? naahh

my sisters got a IS250 top of the range one 80k or somthing :ph34r: its auto/tiptronic but its got those cool ferrari changing gears on the wheel thingy lol thats cool but i dont think it will beat our cars ive driven it a few times and it goes!! but not sure bout a drag race lol i was gearing it also and its really quiet and smooth but meh we have LIFT!!! lol i seriously think our car will kick its ***** i tell her all the time lol :lol:

i think my sisters TARE was 2000 thats the weight of the car isnt it?? if so its fuking heavy as

my 2 dollers :lol:

my sisters got a IS250 top of the range one 80k or somthing :ph34r: its auto/tiptronic but its got those cool ferrari changing gears on the wheel thingy lol thats cool but i dont think it will beat our cars ive driven it a few times and it goes!! but not sure bout a drag race lol i was gearing it also and its really quiet and smooth but meh we have LIFT!!! lol i seriously think our car will kick its ***** i tell her all the time lol :lol:

i think my sisters TARE was 2000 thats the weight of the car isnt it?? if so its fuking heavy as

2000kg tare weight is way off the for IS250, thats heavier than a Falcon. Tare weight of an IS250 (according to Redbook) is 1520kg, only 300kg heavier than the Sportivo. Power to weight is 100kw/tonne, and it's got a bootful more torque than the 2ZZ (252Nm vs 180Nm)

2000kg tare weight is way off the for IS250, thats heavier than a Falcon. Tare weight of an IS250 (according to Redbook) is 1520kg, only 300kg heavier than the Sportivo. Power to weight is 100kw/tonne, and it's got a bootful more torque than the 2ZZ (252Nm vs 180Nm)

key word "i think"

well ive driven both and reckon my cars faster then hers :P

Well I read on another (non-Toyota) forum about a Sportivo beating an IS250 and this was from the word of the IS250 driver.

also another thing the IS250 has adequate power but its no mean performer as its quite heavy, about two weeks ago I tried to drag a corolla sportivo and I hate to say it but it kicked my *****.

So i'd say in a straight line the Sportivo edges out the IS250 but in a rolling contest i'd daresay the Lexus would walk all over the Sportivo, never mind the cornering ability etc.

If all goes well i'm hoping to get myself into an IS250 Sports later in the year :ph34r:

Edited by Conquest

Well I read on another (non-Toyota) forum about a Sportivo beating an IS250 and this was from the word of the IS250 driver.

also another thing the IS250 has adequate power but its no mean performer as its quite heavy, about two weeks ago I tried to drag a corolla sportivo and I hate to say it but it kicked my *****.

So i'd say in a straight line the Sportivo edges out the IS250 but in a rolling contest i'd daresay the Lexus would walk all over the Sportivo, never mind the cornering ability etc.

If all goes well i'm hoping to get myself into an IS250 Sports later in the year :ph34r:

well its the best car ive ever driven lol its really comfy and its got sat nav and all that mp3 dvd bluetooth gagets lol also the seat has a heat thingy where u set the tempreture of the seat LOL i was tripping out my a.s.s was on fire lol :lol: but on saturday i might just drive somthing that will be even better my uncle is getting a audi TT2 and a audi Q7 :ph34r: soo im coming along for a test drive mayb he will let me drive it :D i hope :lol: well anyhow he said i could drive it when he got it and im on my fulls which isnt long away i think :)