Eyelids for Headlights.

MM|key

HI, this is my first post hehe.

i was wondering if someone could tell me where y'all got those awesome inserts for the inside top corner of the headlights. they look so good.

Richi said that someone bought a bunch from Singapore but thats ok because i got friends coming over (from Singapore) so i was hoping to be able to tell them were they could help me buy from.

Just an address would be fine.

thx

welcome MM|key!

glad to see you made it to the forum! your going to have to private message

'E-gene' about the address, as he was the one who got them, or wait for him to come online, tho i doubt he has much time to spend with his white rocket or the forum, most likely too busy making coffees and serving delicious cakes! (if your readin this e-gene hope its all going well and we get to visit soon)

i think others on the forum may know where u could source them locally ;)

the shop in singapore only had two sets when my friend contacted them a week ago. there is stock in melbourne of black and white and these are the real thing. try genesis, n-1 and jr. they can fit them for you too. they are not inserts but lids/lips/lines that are adhered with double sided tape.

well off topic... anyone know how much it costs to respray a corolla say Black with a gloss? or is it better to trade in my corolla for another second hand balck corolla?

changing the factory colour you will affect the value of your car and insurance. i believe you get for what you pay for. you can find shops for a full respray at $800 but do they do the door jams and will the paint crack in a few years time?

A proper Respray with engine out, ....and so on (basicly back to the shell ..complete strip sand blast....) will cost about anywhere up to Six Thousand dollars for a proper job. Mate with all your questions about change of colour, performace and other tidbits... go and find a black Sportivo (but good luck finding one)..... :P