bodykit!URGENTLY need davice

hi guys, i looked around ebay and found these bodykit for corolla.do you think it'll fit the pre facelift?coz if the front lip can fit mine, im sure will buy them coz i calculate the total its less than $1000 and look quite nice.badly need your advice guys.cheers http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...p;rd=1&rd=1

I dont think that'll fit. Well the front anyway.

With that version of the Corolla it doesn't even look like a pre or a post face lift version. From memory I think I saw a European member posting up there ride that looked something similar.

front will not fit and even with modification you will probably find gaps because of the shape e12 front is different to zze12#.

that front spoiler anyhow is modelled off c-one. did you check out c-one and not like it?

front will not fit and even with modification you will probably find gaps because of the shape e12 front is different to zze12#.

that front spoiler anyhow is modelled off c-one. did you check out c-one and not like it?

i like it.planning to get c-one but i think its too expensive.i got a deal $800 front bar, side skirt and OEM rear lip but not rear spoiler though.unpainted and unfitted though.$550 paint and fit.

Remember cheap price = cheap quality and poor fit. :(

yeah true but hopefully this one is not poor quality...he said its good quality.good thing he is in adelaide though...i can come back to him if sumthin happen.^_^...but thx for the advice silvabullit

get the C-one, its well worth it, looks totally aggressive :rolleyes:

241231_front.jpg

that looks wicked highlift...i was planning to get them. it that only lip, rite?my bumper is totally f*cked up.i hit a car frm behind..and a big scratch causes by kerb...so i think its better to change the whole bar. ^_^ btw, where did u get ur headlight and ur grille?how much are they?

Edited by CoRroLLa-JAHAT

yeah true but hopefully this one is not poor quality...he said its good quality.good thing he is in adelaide though...i can come back to him if sumthin happen.^_^...but thx for the advice silvabullit

No probs mate. Hopefully it'll all fit as it should. :D

No probs mate. Hopefully it'll all fit as it should. :D

yeah hope so too...will post pics when its all done.cheers

that looks wicked highlift...i was planning to get them. it that only lip, rite?my bumper is totally f*cked up.i hit a car frm behind..and a big scratch causes by kerb...so i think its better to change the whole bar. ^_^ btw, where did u get ur headlight and ur grille?how much are they?

Yeah its only Lip part basically. I'm in Barbados mate, and the Headlights and grill are JDM options, we only get JDM vehicles here, unless u bring in a LHD from america. you might be able to source some if you have a contact in Japan who deals with crash cars, check www.tau-sales.com they might be able to help.

241231_front.jpg

I've always loved this front lip. If I were ever to get a kit it would be this one.

yeap!same here too...

Yeah its only Lip part basically. I'm in Barbados mate, and the Headlights and grill are JDM options, we only get JDM vehicles here, unless u bring in a LHD from america. you might be able to source some if you have a contact in Japan who deals with crash cars, check www.tau-sales.com they might be able to help.

cool mate!cheers for the info