Data transfer from phone to car handsfree

Hi guys,

Is anyone have problem with transferring contacts from phone (Nokia) to the car phonebook? when try to transfer, the phone found the car but always ended with connection failed msg :angry: Any helps will be much appreciated. Other then this little problem, the car is faultless and am very happy with it.

Hi guys,

Is anyone have problem with transferring contacts from phone (Nokia) to the car phonebook? when try to transfer, the phone found the car but always ended with connection failed msg :angry: Any helps will be much appreciated. Other then this little problem, the car is faultless and am very happy with it.

Yea..I was stuck with this for some time as well.. i found only 1 way so far of how to transfer datas

LoL... Trust me..You'll hate what you're about to read.

Firstly, U can only transfer 1 contact at a time..

U go to ur phonebook through ur GPS, and select transfer data.

Then from ur Nokia [Well, I use Motorola], U send ur data using ur bluetooth

Keep repeating this till u get sick of it.. :P

ive found that it only works with certain phones that have the technology in it that is capable of talking to the gps system (i've forgotten the name right now)...

do a search on these forums, because i found my answer to this same question on here.. ;)

Worked with my Nokia N73. For some reason though only when the engine was running? I have hindreds of contacts and they all synched up easy as not one by one select all transfer gone and done in 2 minutes. It's almost confusing to have so many synched to the car though.

Hi guys,

Yea..I was stuck with this for some time as well.. i found only 1 way so far of how to transfer datas

LoL... Trust me..You'll hate what you're about to read.

Firstly, U can only transfer 1 contact at a time..

U go to ur phonebook through ur GPS, and select transfer data.

Then from ur Nokia [Well, I use Motorola], U send ur data using ur bluetooth

Keep repeating this till u get sick of it.. :P

Thanks Mate,

Tried this morning and it works with 1 at a time, this beat entering the number manually! :toast: just have to find time to repeat the task later.

To transfer the files make sure the car Nav system is set to receive the phonebook. On my nokia phone you goto contacts and then press options.

Find Mark/Unmark and select Mark all.

Press options again and find "Send business card"

Option then comes up, select Via Bluetooth

The phone will then Convert the contacts for bluetooth.

Select the toyota as the device and Voila you should have the contacts transferred onto the car.

Btw my phone is a Nokia N81.