Iam confused now with body kits need help

AUR30N

I personally hate the front and rear of the first one AND the front of the second one. The front of the first and second have too many sharp lines in comparison to the smooth lines of the Aurion. I don't even think I could pick a better of the two.

The only part I like is the rear of the second one.

That V1 kit looks great! I really like the grille with it as well it just seems to set the car off.

and how on earth did you find them? cant read a thing....

Yeah made my mind up going all V1 thai show room bodykit(second link) the more and more I look at the wald kits the more and more it looks like the new commodores the front end same with the Aussie version v3 sportivos people see them as commodore till they see the toyota badge. heard it so many times when in my mate sportivo

if i wanted a commodore look i would of bought a commodore.

AUR30N

I like the first one's front splitter\spoiler

but I don't really like either of the two rear ends, though the second one is the better of the two.

I think the Aurion looks very hot lowered and without the rear spoiler

and that's what makes us all unquie we all like to do our cars diffrently.

there nothing worse than seeing 20000 cars that all look the same it looses it appeal to people.

being diffrent it always good and makes you feel better.

bit like all ur mates wearing the same cloths when going out to the same place ;)

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

and here is another wald kit which looks diffrent on photo's

AUR30N

Yeah I like that rear on that car. It's very clean looking which as I said before the white Aurion without the spoiler (just the boot lip) looks very cool indeed! I think your also right about the black eyelids, they wouldn't be as good on a white car.

And it's great we can all express some individuality with our cars. Where I am there is no Toyota club or mob of Aurion owners, but I imagine when there is a good size gathering of Aurions, all different colours with different wheels, tints, spoilers, lowered or not it must look incredible!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today I put my front lip on as test and man did it lower the front a bit - I allready scrape slighly with out it depending how i reverse as in speed and and angle the new front lip man will definately scrape and thinking twice before i paint and install

I will need to take measurements etc i have 3 diffrent front end lips but the one i want well maybe a no no.

I will have to test few speed humps and driveway etc while iam out of the car and take measurement :(

I will do a write up soon on the quality etc on each mould.

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

Hi AUR3ON, can you give us some information on where to order those kits please. Thanks.

Thailand and taiwan and singapoure. - i haven't got details handy at mums place atm will ost later

anyone with sporttivo model with 20inch and 30 series tyres can you do me a favour and measure the clearance middle of your li[ and side of your lip to the ground

AUR30N

Hi AUR3ON, can you give us some information on where to order those kits please. Thanks.

Thailand and taiwan and singapoure. - i haven't got details handy at mums place atm will ost later

anyone with sporttivo model with 20inch and 30 series tyres can you do me a favour and measure the clearance middle of your li[ and side of your lip to the ground

AUR30N

Sorry...My front has 35s for front.. I can help u with rear as soon as i get home tonite..Not at home atm..

Are the lips from Thai higher than the stock?

AUR30N

Hi Aur3on, when you got the info, can you let me know which company in Singapore you got in from? I can easily source for others if they are available in Singapore, though i am not sure whether they have the 3.5L Camry in Singapore, seems like they only have the 2 and 2.4L..

From my knowledge, there are only 2 options for Camry...Even in Asia. 2.4L and 3.5L...It's either one of them. 3.5L has similar model to us.

The only thing that differentiate the two in terms of body kit, is 2.4L has only an exhaust pipe while 3.5L comes with 2 exhausts.

So If u wanna order from singapore and they ask you which, ask them for the 3.5L.. That should do.

From my knowledge, there are only 2 options for Camry...Even in Asia. 2.4L and 3.5L...It's either one of them. 3.5L has similar model to us.

The only thing that differentiate the two in terms of body kit, is 2.4L has only an exhaust pipe while 3.5L comes with 2 exhausts.

So If u wanna order from singapore and they ask you which, ask them for the 3.5L.. That should do.

Don't think Singapore got the 3.5L version, there is no market for 3.5L car unless it is luxury car like Lexus, BMW and such.. that's why i am asking Aur3on which company he source that from so that i can ask my friend to check it out..

Yea...My bad.. I never heard any less than 2.4L. Just checked out from a web. And it seems Sg is the only market where the 2.0L is marketed.

Anw, I saw a web selling a TRD kits from a company basing in Singapore. It's better to play safe thou.

If it comes to worst, U can always call Thailand where AUR30N and me got ours. They definitely has the 3.5L! :lol:

Yea...My bad.. I never heard any less than 2.4L. Just checked out from a web. And it seems Sg is the only market where the 2.0L is marketed.

Anw, I saw a web selling a TRD kits from a company basing in Singapore. It's better to play safe thou.

If it comes to worst, U can always call Thailand where AUR30N and me got ours. They definitely has the 3.5L! :lol:

It's alrite mate, just thinking if Aur3on can provide the company website, then i can help others source for the bodykit over there if anyone is interested, also communication wise will be much easier since everything is either in English or Chinese..

herro VF-X

What are you going to do with your sportivo bodykit if your going to put on different ones :rolleyes: