Sportivo side skirts and badges Stolen

Mal

My wife took Sportivo to work the other day ,when she got back to car some one had just ripped passenger side Skirt off car bolts had pulled through plastic and they had ripped Sportivo badge off boot. what is up with these freaks? Had to go through insurance to get fixed, panel shop put wrong badge on boot (chrome instead of red) just bought a red one and put on myself,far easier.

Edited by Mal

My wife took Sportivo to work the other day ,when she got back to car some one had just ripped passenger side Skirt off car bolts had pulled through plastic and they had ripped Sportivo badge off boot. what is up with these freaks? Had to go through insurance to get fixed, panel shop put wrong badge on boot (chrome instead of red) just bought a red one and put on myself,far easier.

damn sorry to hear! did they take both skirts?

damn sorry to hear! did they take both skirts?

No they only took passenger side skirt, they would of had to repair skirt though as they would of broken it where they didn't undo bolts , just tearing it off.Cost of one new one Genuine was $750 so went through insurance as maliscious act!

• 2 weeks later...

Was driving around today.

saw a silver sportivo... so i stopped n had a chat to the bloke who owns the car...

He was fully ****** off.. coz someone used a pick-axe/hammer or something... tried to steal his side skirts//

apparently they stole his rear skirt.. and there was dents + damage left on the bumper and driver door...

i'm all suss now... when ppl stare at the car... :ph34r:

Edited by envykenshin

ah ****. sorry to hear, but this is one of the reasons why i switched to a sportivo from an import.... wth have people come to.

some people up very late too ay. lol

Edited by hAmZ

damn! that sucks! people just dont give sh*t these days! I always seem to get people hitting my car with their doors in car parks and i still park further away from anyone!

Mate of mine's missus car got hit like that whilst they were still in the car. lady drove a bmw. checked her car, saw no damage so she walked off without an apology. So in return, she got her beemers door club locked, lol! karma! people just dont care!

Edited by SportivoPSI

• 1 month later...

I was parked at the Temple doing community service and some idiot scrapped the rear right of the rear skirt. Me and my misses didn't noticed it until we got home! :angry: and being black, it is now easy to see... I gotten over it now but sometimes strikes me to the heart when i look at it lol. and you can't stop people from hitting it with thier doors and such... I was lucky to not have the actual panel damaged, so I can re spray it in the future :rolleyes: