Robertson Pie Shop via Macquarie Pass 25th Feb 06

after stuffing up with the city cruise i organized I'm putting this one up:

Robertson Pie Shop via Macquarie Pass know a better way?

Date: 25th Feb 06

Meeting Point: Homebush bay, Car park P6, just off Australia av right near Homebush station.

Meeting Time: 9:30 am

Departing: 10:00am at the latest.

The Cruise:

we will head of from home bush at 10 am head down Australia av turn right onto home bush bay dr heading South changes names a few times and now fowling the princes highway we have to make a right turn from the princes highway on to princes highway then follow this all the way down the southern free way then it will turn in the princes highway again

we will turn right at a round-a-bout on to Illawarra hwy then 1st right on to Illawarra hwy again we will follow this all the way to Robertson Pie Shop

here we will have some have some lunch and talk crap

then we might head down jamberroo mountain rd for some more twists :P

im keen .. just gotta get permission .. coz I would have just arrived back from coolum .. dunno if I can get a leave pass from the morning..

Leave is already approved for the normal meet but depends how early I can get out of the house without having to face the wrath of wife when I get home ..

well on the 25th is that cruise to canberra that was suggested a while back... we could either go to robertsons in the morning, then head down to canberra after that... then maybe we would be able to get back for our meet at villawood...

ive never driven to canberra so i dont know how long it takes..

otherwise we could just do canberra another time and go on this cruise...

which one do we want to do?

Edited by blue_rolla

I'll be setting up a meet-up post at the rest stop at the top of Mount Ousley a little before 11am for the Wollongong folk. That's the rest stop just by the Picton Road intersection on the highway.

Will be picking my brother up from North Rock now so will meet you all @ Homebush