AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

GeneralYuehFei

Newbie saying hello

5 posts in this topic

Hi club members

New to this forum seeking advice on 2GR-FE motors. I drive a 2008 Kluger GSU40R with 175,000 kms.  

Keeping within the family and because I love this engine so much, I just purchased a 2012 Lexus IS350 with 55,000 kms for my wife as her daily drive.

My problem relates to the Kluger motor which I will post in correct areas in this forum. I want to resolve them so that I do whatever is needed to make sure the Lexus does not do the same in the years to come.  Look forward to learning from and contributing to the wider community here. 

Cheers 

Edited by GeneralYuehFei

Also love the 2GR-FE engine in my 2006 Aurion with 187.000 kms and the U660E auto transmission. Interested to read your posts about problems with the engine.  Best to do a number of Forum Searches and read the posts in the results before posting.

1 person likes this

Welcome.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forum

KAA

1 person likes this

Hi, how are you?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Cavvy
      Hi, just a newbie saying hello. I am from Nsw and have just purchased. 2001 Hiace Discoverer campervan. Hopingnto do a few trips inmher. 
    • By Conrodfrustrated
      Hi guys and gals, I'm Kevin and I'm 62 in April. I have been on here before but due to a bad RTA and moving states I forgot my details. So after a few retries I gave up and joined again. I now live in the Sunshine coast, Queensland. Not so cold as down in NSW near Canberra.
      I am a Toyota fan since buying my first previously loved 2.0L Hilux Ute in 2004 and I am on my fourth now.
      I would love Toyota to get into the V8 Supercar series. TRD have had some success in the various forms of Motorsport around the world. Anyone agree?
      Looking forward to being a part of the Toyota Owners Club again. Cheers Kev.
    • By Ronald Lee
      Hi Everyone,
      New to this forum,
      I own a 2005 MR2 Spyder (SMT)
      I have join cause i require some help... !!!
      My SMT Spyder clutch was slipping, and due to be changed, however no mechanics was willing to go near the SMT unit...
      So i took upon myself to change the clutch, i have got everything changed and installed, the engines starts and runs fine, however I can not put the car in gear.
      When i put the car in gear, there would be a loud "clunk", but nothing happens, the Neutral light will blank and car will continue to sould a warning sound...
      I think this is beyond my skills..
      I am looking for a mechanics that is specialized in the MR2 Spyder with SMT?
      Mr.T is very unhelpful, they do not have enough dealing with the MR2 SMT...
      Is there anyone in NSW that knows the SMT Spyders??
      Thanks
      Ronald
    • By stephanie mellissa
      HI IVE JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT A 1996 T0Y0TA CAMRY, AND JUST JOINED THIS SITE,..HI PEOPLES,... FROM BRISBANE, : )

• By Vera
      Hey everyone.
      I recently just found this page due to buying my aurion last week and decided to join..
      So turns out the guy i bought it off took out their amplifier and now i'm left with no sound inside my car. It already had an off market stereo thing from kenwood and i was just wondering if someone could PLEASSSEE tell me how to connect this back to my original speakers in the car and also possibly the buttons on my steering wheel. I'm a girl (have no idea about cars lol) and this is my first car owned and i have absolutely no idea what i am doing.. And don't want to get it professionally done because of the $$$
      If someone could give me some sort of instructions it would be appreciated so much.
      And yes i will have help off others who know a little emote about cars once i have the right information!!

The cables are under my seat, lots of them *so confused*