SYD 2ZZ meet?

Hey guys

there is a newcelica meet where few celicas will be getting together.

it looks like Sunday Jan 11th probably at 6pmish, meet place to be determined, probably something like homebush..

I'll keep you posted if you like, but a couple of people were interested in checkin out the sportivos, theyre all keen and all you syd stivos would be welcome for sure so yeah, would you guys be interested in comin?

influx - Sunday the 11th Jan mate, it will be in the evening around 6pmish, exact details in a few days but probably meeting at homebush..

Come on guys it would be great to meet u all see u all and meet the stivo crew! <_<

well..i was told it was due last week....told it would arrive at the dealer 2 days ago. hasn't...

told i should get it by next saturday.....

btw..ordered it on 28 Nov.

<_< <_< <_<

Finally the stivo arrived today. :huh:

dealer said it'll be ready by next thursday/friday...

it takes that long for tint and the protection package to be applied? :huh:

hey sharmz,

more than likely i'll be in just let us know exactly where in homebush and exactly what time.

hey xTiGeRx,

im not surprised. The dealership gave me about 4 false dates for arrival and then yep u guessed it, to apply the tint and protection pack took them yonks as well.

Which dealership did u buy it from ?

Finally the stivo arrived today. :huh:

dealer said it'll be ready by next thursday/friday...

it takes that long for tint and the protection package to be applied? :huh:

You said you got yours from Castle Hill right...

With my rolla from the same place. order the car Sunday (in stock) done tinting, rego was done by Wed. So with the paint protect crap thurs/ fri is about right. :lol:

LormaN

P.S. Tell Stefan and Greg that Lawrence say Hi :P

anything been decided for the meet sharmz ? Actually its funny a friend at work with a celica sent me an email for a corolla/celica meet being organised on the 11th or 18th by a person called sharmz is that u by any chance ;) ;)

:lol: hahah foward me the email mate

ok guys ive decided meet at homebush at 6pm, Sunday 11th January.

Homebush is fairly central and there is atleast its better than auburn maccas :lol:

ive modified a map to show where we will meet. Basically just turn off onto australia avenue from homebush bay drive, and follow it (australia ave that is) all the way till the end until u see a right turn for MAJORIE JACKSON PARKWAY, take that turn and the carpark is just up from there..

alternatively u can also get to the PARKWAY from BENNELONG(spelling?) road, check the map for better reference. what u all think?

we'll prolly do a short cruise to some place to get something to eat, depending on numbers and everyone on the night we'll work it out from homebush.

the idea is to keep it simple so again depending on numbers we'll work something out

but to give u an idea we have atleast 5 or so celicas and same number of stivos so it should be good

My dodgy map editing : Click

mapcourtesyofsydcruise

Mate!!!!! I have work tomorrow til 9PM. Dammit!

I was wanting to meet up with u guys for ages man...I have to miss out again. :(

Anyway. Have fun guys...I might meet up after work if u guys are still cruising. I'll give TJ a call...i still have ur number. I cherish it mate! ;)

SCO-77K,

I was there last night and it was a good turnout :lol:

Even though it was more of a Celica Meet, 4 Sportivo, one (rental)Acsent, and a Conquest made the trip!

From the cruise, these guys came from the forums

lorman -(me) White Sportivo :blink:

sharmz - Blue Celica

xoom- Blue Sportivo

Screaminrolla - Silver Sportivo

magicmayhem - Black Sportivo

xtigerx - red Auto Conquest :P (i think he gets his Black Sportivo 2day...)

Overall is was good night ;)

Hopfully sharmz or xtigerx post the pics up soon :D

was a GREAt meet.

good to see all of you, hehe even numbers of stivo and celicas, considering it was a celica meet, that was a GOOd show of support by the stivo owners...TJ u crack me up man, ur posting like WTF where in homebush?"?? and the same thread had all the info on where we were meeting :rolleyes:

hahha

hey guys cant wait to cruise with you all on ur stivo meet, i guess the parra park idea will be happening?

just lemme know when hey. i'll tag along :lol: