Mivec vs i-Vtec vs VVTL-i

Mitsubishi Australia will be releasing Mivec equipped cars, and i think there will be a Mivec Lancer soon with 125KW (not sure)? I haven't driven a Mivec equipped car but has been a passenger in an FTO and it felt very similar to VTEC and VVTL-i when revved over 6000rpm. Can someone provide mechanical knowledge on a MIVEC engine and how they fair against i-VTEC and VVTL-i?

Mivec is the same like both VVTL-i and i-VTEC. One weakness of Mivec is it doesn't like hot temprature. Once its too hot, no lift. But it won't be a problem in Australia. Not sure during summer though, the info is based on my friend's Lancer with Mivec engine in Malaysia. Duh, its about time AUS gets the Mivec engine. Infact the new lancer in Singapore came with Turbo :P

In Malaysia, the marketing "tools" decided to bring in the Outlander (Called Airtrek Turbo), equipped with detuned Evo engine..... Damn, imagine that damn tall vehicle, with 177kW and 343Nm at tap.... Imagine the car rolling over when some idiot decides to make use of that 177kW....

Imagine the turbo melting down in the constant, 365-days a year 35-40C weather.... I bet it doesn't have a turbo timer to cool it down after a spirited drive...

I know the MIVEC Mirage/Lancer has a 1.6 litre DOHC MIVEC mill that pumps out more horsepower than the B16A DOHC VTEC Civic VTI-R/SIR. It also revs to 8000plus rpm. But this engine is pretty old tech already so i'm unsure what Mitsubishi Australia will be bringing in. From my little knowledge regarding these cars' weaknesses though it would have to be in their gear ratios. The FTO falls out of MIVEC's sweet spot when upshifting.

Zee

The INVECS-II (I think that's what its called :P), its a let down. It was meant to learn how u drive the car and set it to suit the best for the driver :P

Bah! Chuck in normal manual Gearbox and I think it would scream. Hey, look at VVTL-i and VTEC, yeah man, it goes and goes and goes.....and goes