Starcorp Rims

RO11AS

post-3753-1176971609_thumb.jpgIm thinking of buying these rims starcorp concept 9 rims need your opinions.

I dont want heavy rims want light rims, want to know if these rims are heavy.

size 17*7 and ive got a silver 07 hatch corolla.

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...amp;part_no=449

it'll looks good on ur rolla man!buy it

I recommend you go 17s only for looks, otherwise choose 16s for performance. I think these rims are pretty heavy, have a look at Blue_Stivo car, he has some light weight starcorp rims for sale.

Edited by JAZE55

I recommend you go 17s only for looks, otherwise choose 16s for performance. I think these rims are pretty heavy, have a look at Blue_Stivo car, he has some light weight starcorp rims for sale.

come to think of it...Blue_Stivo's gold rims similar with mine.its light.very nice as well...

dunno if I'm selling the rims yet... they may be transferable.

as for 17 vs 16s. I only got 16s because the tyres were cheaper and easier to get as semi-slicks in the right size. 17s (as long as they are light weight) are still great. Personally I think the corolla would be perfect on 16.5 inch rims but good luck finding some, and then tyres to match...

the particular rims you have pointed out though are pretty heavy. I suggest you go to Tempe Tyres and just lift a few up on the racks and just see for yourself ;)

come to think of it...Blue_Stivo's gold rims similar with mine.its light.very nice as well...

Yep their the same. Are they 17s or 16s? Donza also has the same rims in 17s, they are awesome rims for the price :)

On a side note that pic of your car with the rims, was that taken on the Parade? Damn I miss Adelaide :(

dunno if I'm selling the rims yet... they may be transferable.

as for 17 vs 16s. I only got 16s because the tyres were cheaper and easier to get as semi-slicks in the right size. 17s (as long as they are light weight) are still great. Personally I think the corolla would be perfect on 16.5 inch rims but good luck finding some, and then tyres to match...

the particular rims you have pointed out though are pretty heavy. I suggest you go to Tempe Tyres and just lift a few up on the racks and just see for yourself ;)

Yep their the same. Are they 17s or 16s? Donza also has the same rims in 17s, they are awesome rims for the price :)

On a side note that pic of your car with the rims, was that taken on the Parade? Damn I miss Adelaide :(

they are 17s...bought it second hand for $550.still good threads...some kerb scratch on the wheels but overall im happy with it. ^_^.the pic was taken at chinatown.^_^...yeah u shud come by sumtimes haha

Want lite weight rims, so i wont go for those starcorp. Ive been looking for 15 or 16s second hand but couldnt find nothing, so i just thought to myself if i was going to buy a new rim pay that bit extra and get 17s.

Hmm anyone know good lite weight rims to suit a silver corolla hatch in 17s ?

What rims you got blue_stivo ? Whered u get them from ?

Want lite weight rims, so i wont go for those starcorp. Ive been looking for 15 or 16s second hand but couldnt find nothing, so i just thought to myself if i was going to buy a new rim pay that bit extra and get 17s.

Hmm anyone know good lite weight rims to suit a silver corolla hatch in 17s ?

What rims you got blue_stivo ? Whered u get them from ?

I have these... http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...amp;part_no=183

I bought them direct from Tempe Tyres

They also come in shadow chrome as well, in 16 and 17 inch.

Those wheels look ok. They offer any other designs in light weight rims ?

Also on a side note how heavy are the stock steel wheels with hub caps ? Id imagine that they will be lighter than the average 15inch mag wheels but im just speculating ?

ive got the 17x7 version of the shadow chrome one.

It looks a treat!

but will need to lower my car as the wheel arch gap is quite substantial

Any piccies? I wanna see what they look like :D