TRD CAI [Group Buy]

XploShun

Yeah im still waiting GRR Hey $ANGELO$ and Fudgebottom do you guys know what your tracking numbers were they would be on the delivery docket that would have been stuck to your package O and who delivered them ??? Was it Aus post ?? or some other freight company??

Aust post delivered them but i left the origional box with channy when i dropped it off to him so might be on there. that is very weird that we in WA got ours first i would of thought the other way round..

and yeh aust post.. haha :whistling:

Edited by $ANGELO$

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay if any one has installed it into a Facelift Sportivo, please could you let me know if I could give you a call, I'm trying to install it at the moment and have run into some issues...

Many thanks!

Fudge

yay picked up mine 2day. Hopefully install it soon fudgebottom, i also have a facelift stivo. I will let you know how i go. Just folllow the Tutorials, dont forget to block off the inlet valve on the CAI near the AFM, and need 2 cut off the bracket near the fuse holder i think, also fit the POD from underneath, its much easier apparently

Hay David... Thanks for that feedback..

I've decided to remove the bracket that is supplied to install near the fuse box, I don't think it's needed?

Also don't think the pod will fit without hitting on the spotlight (Norty, said we should look at getting a elbow rubber joint to push it away slightly). just wondering where to get it and what size..etc..etc...

The CAI also seems to push against your fround head lights quite a bit but not sure if this is going to case any issues.

I'm also having some difficulties understanding the instructions on where that second bracket goes (as there is some large cables around there that I think it's going to cut into over time?) and whats meant to attach to the bracket...

Could any one that has already installed it in a sportivo perhaps PM me there phone number so I can give you a call and talk to someone about it, or get some pics uploaded of the sportivo install?

Cheers

Fudge

Could any one that has already installed it in a sportivo perhaps PM me there phone number so I can give you a call and talk to someone about it, or get some pics uploaded of the sportivo install?

If time allows, you could alwyas bring it to a Thursday meet, I bet Northy could do it with his eyes closed by now.

Hi All

Thanks all for your help/replies... (Also Northy for the phone call!) :) All greatly appreciated!

I also found the following guide after reading a little more, that helped me out more in the beginning

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...p?showtopic=711

I will try and get to the Thursday meet this week and hopefully Northy can take a look at it for me... it's not a great install but have run out of time and have had enough for now... LOL

Cheers once again all!

Have a good night

Fudge/

I have worked out that this tracking number must be ours CJ154592919US and the US post track and confirm says

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 29, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So im wondering if its been lost or something?? Its now been well over 2 weeks now and should have arived im getting concerned

Well i went to the post ofice and they gave me a number to ring and they told me the same as what the tracking number says.

So Aus Post have not receved it its not in the country it hasnt even made US post as far as they know unless they didnt enter it but in any case it has not made Australian customs So im at a loss as to what to do i think its the suppliers end thats ****** us as far as i can see

Edited by PICCOLO

Well i went to the post ofice and they gave me a number to ring and they told me the same as what the tracking number says.

So Aus Post have not receved it its not in the country it hasnt even made US post as far as they know unless they didnt enter it but in any case it has not made Australian customs So im at a loss as to what to do i think its the suppliers end thats ****** us as far as i can see

sorry to hear that dude. I doubt the supplier would deliberately not send it as they've supplied the club for the last three consecutive group buys so far. Try to contact the supplier again and explain the situation, they should help you investigate on their end (since we've gotten so many units from them in the last couple of months, i'm sure they'll be willing to help)

yeh i doubt it too...

if i was the seller.. and planning to ***** this last gb.. i wouldnt send any of the intakes.... grab the money and run

he said, he is checking it with the PO.

so lets wait and see..... well thats all we can do right now..

im sorry for this.

Hey i think you misunderstood me im not saying that we have been ripped deliberately im just saying from what US Post has said it might not have made it to them or maybe US Post have ballsed up who knows ???

And in no way should you need to apologies Xploshun im greatfull for your help

Cheers Ian

thx guys..

the seller replied

Our post office is gonna do an inquiry that may take up to 24 days to complete.

We sent it to the post office on Aug 29 to be shipped out. Again sorry for the delay.

that was sent last night... we should get an answer by tomorrow!!!

EDIT: ****! i thought they said 24 hrs.. its days!! OMFG!!!!!!!

Edited by XploShun