ITR VS COROLLA

I can uber-shag in the back with rear-recline action.

Corolla wins hands down.

/thread

Can we watch ? I'll bring my torch, empty milk crate and some popcorn. :D :D :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Seriously, Brian would tear me to shreds either way. I do believe a sportivo could have an edge on a Type R if mods were taken into consideration.

The driver hath maketh the car however. I rememebr Brian murdering an S2000 with an intake / racepipe / coilover setup on the track. Different car though.

I can uber-shag in the back with rear-recline action.

Corolla wins hands down.

/thread

Can we watch ? I'll bring my torch, empty milk crate and some popcorn. :D :D :)

Are you insane?!!?!

...you have to 'pay' for these things. There will be a fee.

Lol im sorry theres absolutely no way in hell the stivo could beat an ITR. :-)

Mate i think i need to step in hear and correct u ...... ITR's are appetizers for the blue bombshell mate ..... with the main course being skylines, sti's & evo's :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Bill......you're insane though. We aren't. Yet, being insane is so good...

ur one of a kind billy boy :P

and even then, there are 12 and 13 sec NA dc2rs running around, so beware, beware yO :ph34r:

Impossible. I have uber-nos yO.

Lol im sorry theres absolutely no way in hell the stivo could beat an ITR. :-)

Mate i think i need to step in hear and correct u ...... ITR's are appetizers for the blue bombshell mate ..... with the main course being skylines, sti's & evo's :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Lol stock for stock :-).

Until ITR Turbo comes along.

And .............. Been head 2 head with one already ........ He learnt the hard way the sportivo aint stock :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

WhY......Does this same topic or discussion keep coming up :blink: !!?? So many times this debate has been cleared up for all to read:

*Sports car (2 door) Vs Family Car (4 door)* Obvious result is'nt it !!!

But if i owned a Integra i'd be embarassed that a toyota with 4 doors and a car thats not even classed as a sports car is just as fast if not faster in some occasions and is cheaper to buy!!! :yahoo: And are much more comfortable to drive and be a passenger i absolutely hate the interior stylings of HONDAS it feels like if your going to have an acco it's going to hurt but in a rolla or any other TOYOTA for that matter you feel alot more cossy and secure!! :toast: Why dont we just start a new thread "MRS Vs S2000" or maybe "Camry Sportivo Vs NSX" thats just as intellegent!! :lol:

WhY......Does this same topic or discussion keep coming up :blink: !!?? So many times this debate has been cleared up for all to read:

But if i owned a Integra i'd be embarassed that a toyota with 4 doors and a car thats not even classed as a sports car is just as fast if not faster in some occasions and is cheaper to buy!!! :yahoo: And are much more comfortable to drive and be a passenger i absolutely hate the interior stylings of HONDAS it feels like if your going to have an acco it's going to hurt but in a rolla or any other TOYOTA for that matter you feel alot more cossy and secure!! :toast: Why dont we just start a new thread "MRS Vs S2000" or maybe "Camry Sportivo Vs NSX" thats just as intellegent!! :lol:

camery vs nsx FTW :toast:

Because not everyone reads the debates or topics regarding this matter. And not everybody knows the differences between the two cars mentioned in this topic.

Why not you add some constructive and informative reply instead of throwing fire to those who seek an answer they missed out on.

Because not everyone reads the debates or topics regarding this matter. And not everybody knows the differences between the two cars mentioned in this topic.

im sure i could find sum nice competition for u in sydney bill ;)

all from the HONDA stable too :)

dont worry there not going to be 10 sec drag warriors lol

Haha Wei Wei I guess your talking about my twin mates. They should be in the 12s very soon, there lucky being sponsered by buddyclub. And MRK24 crx is an animal.

Xoom you will have to watch out if you cross there paths, these N/A machines are animals and there also daily cars :spiteful:

hands down ITR will win every time. thats why i sold my itr. got bored of sending too many sportivos home crying. :whistling:

just kidding

next project: b16a engine bored turbod to approx 650hp

in a strip'd eg shell

hopefully a 10 second weapon.

Edited by Mello

OK MR RICER

Id expect your car to move somewhere with all those stickers on it, are u signing up for JTCC or something with your "family car"? Do u think this is The fast and the furious? :spiteful: Id be embarassed to stand next to your car let alone sit inside.

yea, and a spam thread too.

Mello, why not go with a turbo b18c7r :P all the way man or a k20 lol.

600hp is a fair bit for a turbo b16a

just to give u a heads up theres a b16a eg for sale on ozhonda. he wants abit much but.

Edited by vyets

can't remember what magazine it was (maybe wheels?). But they rated the dc2r up with supercars like mclarens and porsches as greatest all time cars.

That was EVO magazine , their 100th edition ...along with the WRX P1 model :P :toast:

They also mentioned the Sportivo (UK) version as well ... but not in the same section :unsure:

Hey Jules

Why don't u give your opinions on this? You've been in both cars!

* The WRX wasn't up in the top 10...my bad...haha it was up in the "bang for ur buck for $10,000pounds haha*

:P I"ve had the glory of riding shot gun in both the Silver Slug and ITR. They are both great machines.

The Sportivo is obviously very good in track applications (with mods) and very practical in daily driving.

The ITR is a purist car. Buy from Show room, take to track same day. The amount of handling mods the Sportivo is required to rival the ITR in stock form is vast. It's cult following cannot be ignored.

Evo Magazine Ten Greatest Cars Ever

As a daily driver? It's really apples and oranges. I like the power and chasis strength of the ITR... but that doesn't mean i don't like the sportivo :P

Evo Magazine 10 Worst Car's Ever tested ... unfortunately, EVO magazine ppls don't share the same passion as TOCA ppls.

Edited by RME1

Id be embarassed to stand next to your car let alone sit inside.

Funny you say that brian ..... i was thinking the exact same thing looking at ur rides thread :P :P :P :P :P :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

OK MR RICER

Id expect your car to move somewhere with all those stickers on it, are u signing up for JTCC or something with your "family car"? Do u think this is The fast and the furious? :spiteful: Id be embarassed to stand next to your car let alone sit inside.

LMFAO ouch