[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007 Discussion

Ok, here's my post....

Thanks to Mish and the gang for making the arrangements....

Thanks to Billy Boy for your hospitality. Myself, Bren, Corey, Lucy and the Dave's really appreciated it. Do not fear, the favour will be returned when you visit Brisneyland....

Thanks to all the NSW peeps for your friendliness and welcomness to those of us from QLD that made it....

DID I MENTION WE HAD TO DRIVE THROUGH A NATURAL DISASTER TO GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Bren for letting me ride shotgun there and back... and thanks to Dave, Bren and Corey for letting me crash in their hotel room...

All in all, I had a sh!tload of fun. THe rain and cold weather just made it a more memorable occasion. Other than feeling a tad sick, I had a ball....

DID I MENTION WE HAD TO DRIVE THROUGH A NATURAL DISASTER TO GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azza were you at bunnings?

ah shucks.

coulda thankd u in person for the advice with building my subwoofer box last year :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mish you have done an awesome job and I take my hat off to you. sorry I didn't get to thank you in person but for prolly most of the weekend I was actually really sick with migrane head aches and vomiting here and there. Some of you may have noticed(Qld boys in my room LOL) but I pushed myself to try and enjoy my time in Sydney the best I could.

Saiya top job mate with the pics /videos and helping out with the show and shine etc.

Bill you my kebab devouring friend are a true legend and us QLD boys thank you heaps for basically being our guide and looking after us like you did. Cheers mate really appreciate it!!

To all the other out of towners who braved the crap weather to get there thank you for your efforts. It's peeps like you that make this forum worthwhile.

To all the Sydney crew.... what can we say??? Well lots actually as we really would like to thank you all for being friendly and chatting with us QLD'ers and showing us around "your back yard"

Finally to North, Azza, Superdave, DHC09 and Mrs DHC.... you guys rock big time. You would all agree that I was pretty pi55ed off at the weather driving down after the effort I had put in all week getting my car ready but you all in your own way lent a helping hand or comment to keep me going even though I should have been in bed feeling like I did. Thanks for putting up with my snoring as I put up with yours and we all agreed that we would definately do it again!!!!

See you all in QLD next year!!

Cheers

Silvabullit aka Hooter's new dancer to appeal to the ladies...

1106072204kg3.jpg

later...

X2 to Brens and Azzas thank you speeches (im too stuffed to write my own :P )

But a HUGE thanks all the Sydney people for making the trip worthwhile. You guys got some sweet rollas, and hope to see them again next year.

Special thanks to Mish and Bill :clap: :clap: :toast: :toast:

See yous next year in sunny Brisbane B)

- David & Lucy

Ahh group hug :lol: to all the QLDers your more then welcome..... thank you all for making the brave trip down here...it was great 2 finally meet a few of you, as we didnt get to a few months ago...

You can definatly count us in for the trip up there next year ......

You bet you missed out TJ...we had a ball....

Yeah, I was at Bunnings, I was rugged up under my big jacket and umbrella (I had the Bunnings umbrella ironically)

Sam, You know I was glad to meet you guys, although you never gave me the 2 hugs and couple of beers.... hahahaha