QLD Cruise #2

Ok Guys.

Since I've been away and now that I have been back no one has organised any meets!?

So I've decided to get the ball rolling again.

Could we please have a show of interest and also ideas for our next cruise. Sportivo Rice (aka Kyle) has mentioned that there may be an option of a BBQ/Drinks after the event at his residence (yet to be confirmed)

Any new people from QLD please come along as we alwways have a good time :D (and if you havent already please PM XOOM with your details ;) )

Craig

OK...as I have been super busy I am going to suggest that we tag along with the TCCA-Q guys in their monthly cruise which is on the 10 October (SUNDAY week)

I will call them up this weekend and find out details, as in their magazine the destination is TBA.

The cruise will start at Motorama 4x4xMore (Beaudesert Rd) at 9.30 AM!!!!!

Cheers

Craig

Mtbrider - Welcome aboard mate....PLEASE do come along...we always have a good time :D

rollrgrl - get yer butt down here :P

Edited by Danthuyer

October 10th Cruise with TCCA-Q is NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

So now we have to go back to organise our own again for this month.

Northy are you keen to set this one up?

Remember guys....if you havent PM'd Xoom (Bill) with your details for the database then pease do ;) that means you devo :P and mtbrider :D

Northy.......what ever happened to the other 1zz guys at the drags that day Jason etc????? do they frequent in here?

Map-81 - you still come in here mark???

Hey I'm keen to come along and check out everyone's stivo's as well as show mine off. Keep me in the loop as to what's going down and i'd like to contribute to outings/events as I've been a member of a lot of car clubs and have a few ideas and a lot of contacts in the automotive industry etc etc.

Cheers Silvabullit :D

OK guys I have decided that the 24 of October is going to be our next cruize. The place is yet to be decided but atleast we can set a date and go from there.

Danthuyer

Shao

Stoopidhead

Sportivo Rice

Sportiv

DeathZone

Silvabullet

Mtbrider

jimmywasaracecardriver

map81

rollamods

Hames

Northy

Anyone else I have missed???????????????

Edited by Danthuyer

JC would come if available even though he hasn't yet got his car. Possible destinations - Mt Tamborine, Mt Glorious and my favourite Springbrook using the Mudgeraba Advancetown Rd. Awesome never ending corners that open out into long straights... Sound like fun?

Hi guys!!

i'm in!! :D (as soon as i get the day off work....)

oh... as for the D-SLR.... i'll bring mine... and a friend with a DV...

OH! also... i know a gal that'll probably join us too!!

cheers...

J.

btw... those that don't know or don't remember me... mmmm... you'll find out soon enough!!

Hi Craig, Northy, Mark, Shao.... and whoever i've missed.... ;)

Edited by pippy

Cool........sounds like we have a few more people now.

Soz to hear you have a wedding mark....PRIORITIES PLEASE!!!...hahah

Brenden, Tambarine sounds cool and then we can go somewhere for lunch? I'm not familiar with that area but I'm sure you could help us out (along wtith JC)

Hey pippy :D great to see you here. please do come along....

ok guys I forgot it was indy weekend so the coast might be too busy to go to but well stick to other areas...unless you want to??? northy can get lost like he did on saturday night :P

so people so far?

Dan

Northy +1

bullet

JC

pippy

stoopid

I know a couple of good roads out that way which would be nice to drive. Im not available till about 11.30am on that Sunday. PM me for any other details regarding cruise.

Cheers SILVABULLIT.