I wanna change my numberplate... help me choose

for those that don't know... i'v got PR 69 PL... it's pretty lame n needs explaining to be understood which is why i wanna change it...

it's supposed to be like...

PR 69 PL

PUR 69 PLE

PUR PLE 69

PURPLE 69

pretty lame...

now i went to the rta website n checked out some of the available plates here's a pic of them with their "translation" (the right column is in arabic)...

Plates.jpg

please help me choose or add some of your ideas... oh n if there are any arabs here maybe u can help me come up with some funny arabic plates...

I saw your plates and I usually work most of them out but I had absolutely no idea what the hell you were trying to say.

I think the SLW35T is the go. Cruising around in the big beige Camry with you and your car wearing their bandanas and mags wheels bro... the ultimate street cruising combo me thinks.....

with SLW35T it's funny coz it's true... but after i go with the 3SGTE engine swap etc etc it'll still be funny coz its ironic... but yea i hate my current plates coz no one can figure them out lol...

right now i'm kinda leanin towards a couple...

LUV11N

DFK73D/DFC73D

LEG44L

CUZ21N

SLW35T

is there any reason u have to have numbers in the plates (if its sumthing to do with sydney im sorry i live in melb), thats were it starts to get hard to work out, also i wouldnt go with defected, because you see them plates on every second car now days.

Those are some prity good plates there.

I like defected. But that might be a little too checky especially if you get pulled over by the cops.

having the numbers in cost less. they would be considered as "personalised", whereas no numbers would be "personalised plus" and cost more.. see rta's explanation -> http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/num...ate_styles.html

I think VIC is about the same

RU16YT

lol just kidding, but i have seen that one around hehe. need cash or no cash..one of them i reckon, donot ask me why just sounds good hehe

lol i don't get it hahaha... Are You IGYT??? lol

lol if u think DFK73D was a cop magnet you should'v seen my other option... FTP44U lol that's an immediate arrest lol

but yea i am leaning more and more towards DFK73D/DFC73D

try this FKNSUS its available and easy to figure out.

i don't i can use straight swear words... they'll recall the plate n deem it "offensive" hahaha

lol mikey... if i get a tatt like that i'll have a shotgun ready for me when i get home compliments of the family lol... :D

Edited by d_ice

It must be differant for Vic, i just been on the Vic roads site and no No. is $395 and with No.s is $495

You seem to be a bit on the 'homie' side of things, try THUG3N or THUGEN, there both available here.

Just tried another if anyone in melb is interested, it's available P14Y3R (PLAYER) not sure about NSW

D-ice give it ago.

Edited by RoLLing BLK

Mate i just went to RTA nsw website and they said its available.

Pay your $30 online and you can order it.

FKN-SUS

Theres 4DMILF in Sydney SEX TOY and UGANGA plus alot more so yeh its available FKN-SUS.

theres SLUTB8 thats classic lol.

lol R U 16 YET

are you 16 yet? haha, saw it on this vw polo that used to roam campbelltown ages with an astro boy vinyl on the side of his car..i wouldn't recommend getting it, was just being a smart ***** :P

RU16YT

lol just kidding, but i have seen that one around hehe. need cash or no cash..one of them i reckon, donot ask me why just sounds good hehe

lol if u think DFK73D was a cop magnet you should'v seen my other option... FTP44U lol that's an immediate arrest lol

but yea i am leaning more and more towards DFK73D/DFC73D

are you 16 yet!