WA suppliers for rolla upgrades

bozurolla

If you can afford it I'd like to recommend Prosser's Toyota in Canning Vale on Bannister Rd - excelent service there and have never had a problem with them. Of course since they are a genuine Toyota dealer it is a little pricer, but personally I'm willing to part with some coin knowing my car is being taken car of. Also a $20 hire car is a big plus for me considering I need my car everyday for work - in fact it was one of their Corolla hire cars that got me into Corollas in the first place.

How recent have u serviced your car at Prossers?? I was there for at least six months.I wouldve serviced ur car when i was there as a service adviser (not the funnest of jobs mind you)

Yea I think we already had this convo to :P You would have probably serviced my teal Toyota Paseo I'd say

80'000km service cost me 700 today service was 520 pluse extra to get power steering fluid drained and throttle body cleaned, sound right to you Bozu?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fark! they really milked you this time.. theres no way i would pay that much to service a corolla, a merc maybe.

Yea well I normally go because of the good customer service and the fact that they did little things like clean my car, give you a rubbish bag etc. They have just recently been bought out by DVG and they have already gone to crap. All the things I liked about them have gone so I'm just not going to go back, theres an RAC Service Center near my work that I think I'll go to now. My boss has a Prado Grande and reckons they are good, cheap and use genuine parts - plus members get a small discount, so will give it a crack.

fark! they really milked you this time.. theres no way i would pay that much to service a corolla, a merc maybe.

Yea well I normally go because of the good customer service and the fact that they did little things like clean my car, give you a rubbish bag etc. They have just recently been bought out by DVG and they have already gone to crap. All the things I liked about them have gone so I'm just not going to go back, theres an RAC Service Center near my work that I think I'll go to now. My boss has a Prado Grande and reckons they are good, cheap and use genuine parts - plus members get a small discount, so will give it a crack.

RAC service centre u recon?

alright WA boys time for dayve's noob moment.

up until now ive had my car serviced at toyota--> cost killing me

its done 40 000km, if i go elsewhere, say teenagah, allstar garage (anywhere reputable cos dont want toyota touching my future tune) and gives u a stamp in the logbook.

will i still get have warranty? or does it have to be all toyota services?

thanks doods!

(add flamage now) lol

dayve

its done 40 000km, if i go elsewhere, say teenagah, allstar garage (anywhere reputable cos dont want toyota touching my future tune) and gives u a stamp in the logbook.

thanks doods!

(add flamage now) lol

dayve

During the warranty period, you have to get your car serviced at Toyota service centres, else it would void the warranty.. at least that's what I was told when I purchased me car..

thanks doods!

(add flamage now) lol

dayve

During the warranty period, you have to get your car serviced at Toyota service centres, else it would void the warranty.. at least that's what I was told when I purchased me car..

i rmb angelo got his o2 sensor replaced and he never gone back to toyota for service, i gave up on toyota.. they just trying to RIP people off..

i've never gotten my car serviced at toyota

i dont think they are very likely to break down anyway

and if they do, you could always use the money you've saved to fix it up

i've never gotten my car serviced at toyota

i dont think they are very likely to break down anyway

and if they do, you could always use the money you've saved to fix it up

x2 :toast:

cheers guys :)

yeah ill look elsewhere..galleria toyota just called me up yesterday reminding me to service my car <_<

shall look elsewhere

Edited by dayve

I personally got my car serviced at Toyota up until my warranty expired, mainly because I didn't want to void my warranty and also having Toyota's stamps in the service log book helps keep the car's resale value. But yeah, after my warranty is up, I've been servicing my car elsewhere :)

I personally got my car serviced at Toyota up until my warranty expired, mainly because I didn't want to void my warranty and also having Toyota's stamps in the service log book helps keep the car's resale value. But yeah, after my warranty is up, I've been servicing my car elsewhere :)

of course thats what they will tell you, if you get it serviced anywhere else it will void the warranty.. wat a load of crap!

make sure the mechanic you go to uses toyota genuine parts and stamps the service book.. if he does this everything will be fine (warranty).. as for resale value.. its a corolla (im assuming) its not going to be worth **** all in a few years time, might as well keep it!

of course thats what they will tell you, if you get it serviced anywhere else it will void the warranty.. wat a load of crap!

make sure the mechanic you go to uses toyota genuine parts and stamps the service book.. if he does this everything will be fine (warranty).. as for resale value.. its a corolla (im assuming) its not going to be worth **** all in a few years time, might as well keep it!

i dun see how much u can loose if u dont hv a toyota stamp (lets say 1000 cheaper) i think in the course of ur ownership u'd saved 10x more for not sending it to toyota..

just an example, i service mine every 10000 (mite make it more regular from now on) and the 2 service i been with toyota they charged me 600 (kept telling me i need this and that done)

and my next service was @ my mums friend place for 110.. 500 each service that i save, over 5 years 2 services a year.. thats 5000 dollar saved!

STUPID TOYOTA!

im gonna try out the 1 that jayce told me..the 1 near adrians work place..where damo101 works in :) heads up damo! :P

Precision Auto - Warren's the top boss/owner!

got contact bro? my car is high time for service..

im gonna try out the 1 that jayce told me..the 1 near adrians work place..where damo101 works in :) heads up damo! :P

got contact bro? my car is high time for service..

ken..lets go 2gether :P

Tell him that MO from Covs sent yah..he's a rweally good mech..try him out..

i dun see how much u can loose if u dont hv a toyota stamp (lets say 1000 cheaper) i think in the course of ur ownership u'd saved 10x more for not sending it to toyota..

just an example, i service mine every 10000 (mite make it more regular from now on) and the 2 service i been with toyota they charged me 600 (kept telling me i need this and that done)

and my next service was @ my mums friend place for 110.. 500 each service that i save, over 5 years 2 services a year.. thats 5000 dollar saved!

STUPID TOYOTA!

Boyos?!!

If your require a good,reputable service centre my years in Coventrys tell me who's good & who's not,Who's dogdey who's expensive ,cheap etc...if there are any members that want a reputable mechanic thats close by..try me,My contacts are extensive & aplenty :)

I worked for Prosser Toyota in Canning Vale ,I've had the honour of working for such a great institute & meeting some of the TOCA members there,Sure its great to get a 'Toyota stamp' but you do pay a premium :ph34r: ,all that time i worked at Prossers,none of the staff @ Prossers touched my car but the workshop supervisor Gary,most of the work to date are done by the technicians @ Dons Quality Car Care & myself..As long as the filters are Genuine & all consumables are of high quality the warranty stays..til expiry date..Yes DVG has bought out Prossers six months ago & you will see a difference in servicing & pricing?!Its all up to the members preferences really but thats why i put this thread up so we can recommend members to other alternative service outlets,esp now the increase of fuel prices & living.

I found the prices of services @ toyota extra expensive compared to (then) my local mechanics (customers) for an average 6 months /annual service standard service was around 300/400 on family vehicles for the 4WD's an average of 600 was the norm.. :o cmon dudes/dudettes

bozupapa owes no.1 :toast:

whats goin on jezza?? B)

whats goin on jezza?? B)

hey mo, got the contact for that guy? im thinkin of going but i cnt afford too much every 5000 or so.. i usually do it every 10 000 and think i should do it bit more often :P

whats goin on jezza?? B)

hey mo, got the contact for that guy? im thinkin of going but i cnt afford too much every 5000 or so.. i usually do it every 10 000 and think i should do it bit more often :P

Precision Auto care situated 4/16 Augusta street Willetton 9256 1988 the mangers name is Warren or Don Hunter of Dons Quality car care unit5/48 Vinnicombe drive Canning Vale 9455 7788..try them out