MORE TRADERSSS!

SexOnWheels

Yeah agreed, the mods agree too.

But think of all the crazy threads that have developed as a result of CES discussion. Other sponsors may see them and choose another forum because of the sponsor-bashing that has occured in the past

Things are looking up now, CES has actual product listings, with BuddyClub and NextMod making themselves known as affiliates, and ppl aren;t so b!tchy these days (it seems)

If you know anyone or any entity that is interested, hook them up with a mod's email

Cant just rely on mods to find traders.

Go look for some and let us know... approach them and see what they say, who knows, you might find the next one.

We cant do it ourselves, its gotta be a community thing. would be good to have at least 1 in each state, but im happy with what we have now!

You also need to remember NS is in top 100 forums, have you seen there member/post count.

Its been mentioned before - Sites like Nissan Silvia, cover so many bases (Not just Nissans), and traders have a field day selling stuff there.

mmmm yeah i know i cant just solely rely on mods to find traders, i simply just want to see what is available for our cars =D

not accusing anyone, mods <_< for being lazy or anything =]

Edited by SexOnWheels

mmmm yeah i know i cant just solely rely on mods to find traders, i simply just want to see what is available for our cars =D

not accusing anyone, mods <_< for being lazy or anything =]

If you want more traders on this site/forum then go out and find them!!! The mod team have managed to get a few but as a forum we need to stop the Sponsor bashing like what has happened in the past. A couple of businesses that I have approached in the past have seen what happens and don't want a bar of it. You mighten agree with a sponsors prices etc etc but this isn't the place to air your disagreeance of it when it is just your personal opinion of a sponsors product and most of the time from members who have either never seen or used the product.

These businesses will only keep this forum going and getting bigger so please support them and if you do have an issue then take it up with the business not just come on here and whinge about it. Give the trader/business a chance to hear your problem and let them see if they can fix it/rectify the problem first.

If sponsor bashing does reappear in the future then mods will be taking action against the offenders....

If you find a business who is interested in sponsoring and has a line of porducts that aren't available from another sponsor business then contact the moderating team for more info/prices etc etc. the more we get the better this forum will be...

yeah its about time Sydney or Melbourne found some traders :P

here here slack a55es.LOL Think someone approached them a while ago but they said no. that's not say they haven't changed their mind......

IMO

After observing thir forum, if people are after the stuff that everyone gets, e.g. TRD strut bars, Cusco Coilovers, Springs... then its not worth us traders to advertise that stuff on this forum because many of those group buys are great bargains and even though I could match or beat them. The time and effort required me to organise the group buy and make a bit of extra cash its not worth me competiting with them.

However if you guys are after stuff to be unique, e.g. Works, Volks wheels, some other brand no one has ever heard of, HKS, Trust.. I can offer you guys awesome prices on them. Also it costs us traders money to advertise on your forum, so to speak we are actually helping keeping this forum running. All I can say is support the traders that support you, if you find other prices elsewhere from different shops, send me a email and most likely I can beat the price for you TOCAU members.

it looks like more effort is being put into utilising traders here which has not been done for years.

my question is what if we know we can do it cheaper than the trader?

we do not want to burn the trader's ad since they are supporting the forum in the first place. but members are always asking for the lowest possible price to save every dollar they can. how do we let other members know they may be getting ripped off?

is competition fair? in the end competition will drive prices lower for members. we want the lowest prices right or happy to pay the going rate?

YOU can forget about trying to undercut them as I know you have been doing this on the forums for some time, also forget about trading via PM as I am also aware you have been doing this for some time, consider this your last warning and if i find out that you continue to trade on tocau your account etc will be banned on a perminant basis.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I have a frd that runs a computer shop and he has been doing some ebay business already.

So he can ship the goods to anywhere in australia.

Will you guys be interested for him be sponsor the club and advertise the computer goods?

If so, what is the contribution and how can he advertise his goods?

hey admins, im working @ car audio shop down in clayton and this new shop is opening up right next door to me, its called 'on the run' i asked him if they stock aftermarket parts for toyotas and he said yes =D they are going to open in 2 weeks .. ill ask if they can become a trader for this forum

but i gotta ask how much does it cost to be a trader ?

cheers =D

huynh