Picking up my SX6 this afternoon!

Differs

Bought a new Aurion Sportivo SX6 in Caribbean Blue from Chatswood Toyota. Do you think I got a good deal - $35,500 with a full tank of petrol and metallic paint?

Picking it up this arvo - will post a pic or two here later...

Bought a new Aurion Sportivo SX6 in Caribbean Blue from Chatswood Toyota. Do you think I got a good deal - $35,500 with a full tank of petrol and metallic paint?

That's a really sweet deal. Considering it's only $5,500 more than what the Corolla Sportivo cost new. Not only that but you get a V6 with Sportivo trim. :clap:

Good deal. Is it 06 or 07 build.

Oh. My. ***.

I picked it up. Went into a side street to turn around and completely scuffed the front underside wing. I feel so sick.

Awesome car to drive apart from that though...

The compliance plate and resale value!

Congrats on the new car! Do you mean you scrathed the skirt at the front? Don't worry, It happens!

Yes - the skirt. Its quite a small skirt at the front. Anyone know how much they are to replace?

Lol that's a shame u scraped it on the first day...but don't worry, I scraped mine when it was 2 days old too <_< and now there's this big black mark towards the front side.

Is that $35,500 drive away? That's quite a good deal, depends on the '06 month and if it's an actual demo though. I got my Zr6 for less than the retail price anyway drive away, but it was completely completely brand new. Chatswood Toyota had a few of them Sx6's to get rid off in the beginning of the year, and they wouldn't sell me the Zr6 for cheap as they had to order it as well, and they would rather get rid of the Sx6's.

But congrats on the car, I wouldn't worry too much about the skirt though, unless it's a big mark/dent and it bothers you.

congrats man... dw bout the skirt **** happens lol...

i was over a friend's house yesterday n his dad got a black ZR6 sportivo... DAMN it was sexy... real real real sexy... n how big is the boot omg... too bad he went overseas n he took the keys with him lol that's clever...

so wat color is it???

Nice choice. Seriously good bang for your buck with the 200Kw V6 in the Aurion way better than the 4cyl and old auto 3L V6 Sportivo even with a few extra kilos on the chassis.

This Sportivo front skirts are diabolical for parking so don't worry. I don't know how you are supposed to drive them over car park speed bumps let alone park close to gutters wihout occasionally scraping them.

Presara's dont get the SX ZX body kits so i am fine but even so the front is low and the corners protude enough to be awkward.

Congrats on the new car! Do you mean you scrathed the skirt at the front? Don't worry, It happens!

Yes - the skirt. Its quite a small skirt at the front. Anyone know how much they are to replace?

Well, when we replaced ours after the "incident" (Weight sets don't go to well near cars) it costed the bloke who did it $140. Now the whole front of it is 1 part (the coloured parts and the fog light protectors are all 1 part,only on the sport models though) This price was at wholesale price to, unpainted. So you be looking at prob over $300, really not worth it.

Well, when we replaced ours after the "incident" (Weight sets don't go to well near cars) it costed the bloke who did it $140. Now the whole front of it is 1 part (the coloured parts and the fog light protectors are all 1 part,only on the sport models though) This price was at wholesale price to, unpainted. So you be looking at prob over $300, really not worth it.

We have been quoted $100 for a scrape and spray from Toyota, so going to do that. Although its a fairly small few scratches, it breaks my heart when I look at it so I have to get it done!

post-4610-1183443151_thumb.jpg

don't worry about the front skirt. Mine scraped while reversing down a steep driveway.

I even reversed slowly, had my foot on the brakes all the time!

I vouched to never go up/down those steep driveway again!

EDIT: Congrats on buying an SX6! :)

Edited by saintly