Blitz Supercharged 2ZZGE Corolla Wagon

A short video from outside and inside my 2ZZGE wagon chasing a STi RA WRX @ Pukekohe.

Nice. Love the car. You can see the difference in HP from the last couple of seconds when the WRX starts creeping further away on the straight.

A short video from outside and inside my 2ZZGE wagon chasing a STi RA WRX @ Pukekohe.

Nice. Love the car. You can see the difference in HP from the last couple of seconds when the WRX starts creeping further away on the straight.

Funny thing is, the rex was 2 seconds a lap slower than me and yet he was running 220kW @the wheels and semi-slicks! I was all over him under braking and through the corners, I just waited patiently and passed him on the last corner of the last lap..was a great race!

Cheers

Wonderful ride you got there mate.

Very neat setup:-).

Do the superchargers only fit the 2zzge or is it compatible with 1zzfe aswell ?

Thanks for your comments :) awesome! Yes Blitz do a compressor kit for the 1zz.. its got a different blower to mine (next size down) and it also comes with a 3 stage in dash switch which lets you select how much you want it to boost.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Nice. Ship it to the mainland and see how it compares to the cars here :lol: :P

How come you went with the SC and not turbo?

Blitz have tested and developed this kit making it far more reliable than a bolt on turbo setup, you dont have to lower the compression, it has zero lag,way way way more economical and most of all..eveyone slaps on a turbo! Its nice to be different ya no...

cheers

Fantastic racing action :D

I was so shocked to read taht the rexy had 220kw atw >_< and SEMI SLICKS!! Did the Rexy have coil overS? It looked a little rolly polly around the corners? Classic WRX understeer LOL

Good camera work and editing as well!

Make more vids pls!! :D

Jules

Fantastic racing action :D

I was so shocked to read taht the rexy had 220kw atw >_< and SEMI SLICKS!! Did the Rexy have coil overS? It looked a little rolly polly around the corners? Classic WRX understeer LOL

Good camera work and editing as well!

Make more vids pls!! :D

Jules

Power to weight is the name of the game :) together with a lot of hours on the alignment machine getting the setup spot on! Ive knocked three and a half seconds off my lap times trying different settings.

Im in the process of loading more vids onto my website, check it out www.slamin.co.nz

Keep your eyes peeled for up coming vids & photos of my fully worked BMW E30 Motorsport 327i coupe, footage of my little brother racing in two of the NZ Drift series! Offroad dirtbike ridding on my YZ450F + much much more...

cheers

Boyd