Spotted - WA

SpotTd...KenNeths white Stealth Bomber at the CollinS Rd EatEry Place...AftA a HeaVy luncH @ Yuki'S ..I absolutEly luuurVE BenTo Meals..mmmMmmMMm

if you like jap you have to try KANTA in langford :D

Cruise stop maybe?? lol

I like spottn ...its FuUUrn :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted on Thursday 1700ish, Jeremy driving in the opposite direction on Albany Highway.

And today, saw Jeremy, the actual person, around the CBS area (You were on the phone, so I sneaked past behind you.). I was in a beige shirt & trousers.

Edited by ToyotaFreak

i was doing about 110kph trailing a black tivo doing about 120kph down reid @ bout midday. held back tho, reids nuts for radars. not worth it <_<

smart move bro... LOL...

last week i got done for doing 90 on 80 zone... so yeh.. definetly not worthed if u get done for it mate! LOL

ive had my licence 5months today!!! WOOHOO! and i only have 4 pionts left :(

LOL! carefull chloe... dont push it.... LOL

but u been driving 3 years before without license! ROFL

i know right?! i got one fine in three years! (my awesome nan took the pionts for me) then ive gotten 5 fines in 4 months (one was for putting my hand out nellies window doing "chop chop" on a cruise! HAAHAHA oops

OH I DONT THINK I LIKE THAT YOU KNOW MY NAME! hahah theres people that i hang out with in the car scene that STILL (4yrs later) dont know it!

Edited by BONDEE

ive had my licence 5months today!!! WOOHOO! and i only have 4 pionts left :(

LOL! carefull chloe... dont push it.... LOL

but u been driving 3 years before without license! ROFL

i know right?! i got one fine in three years! (my awesome nan took the pionts for me) then ive gotten 5 fines in 4 months (one was for putting my hand out nellies window doing "chop chop" on a cruise! HAAHAHA oops

OH I DONT THINK I LIKE THAT YOU KNOW MY NAME! hahah theres people that i hang out with in the car scene that STILL (4yrs later) dont know it!

hgahahahha.. so what they call u? HEY BONDEE HEY BONDEE! LOL??

Spotted a black TRD Aurion this arvo..came to the shop for a quote..and he's booked in for next Tues hehee pics next week once the job's done :spiteful:

damn it why cant he go monday.. ***** :P then i can go have a peep..

Spotted a black TRD Aurion this arvo..came to the shop for a quote..and he's booked in for next Tues hehee pics next week once the job's done :spiteful:

Woohoo! Intro he/ she (The owner.) to TOCAU! :yahoo:

spotted a hrm.. facelift rolla @ shell station on nicholson road (corner of nicholson and spancer road)

black with polished lip 17inch... two bloke were checking tyre pressure?

Roughly 6.30pm on the 6 nov (thurs)

spotted a hrm.. facelift rolla @ shell station on nicholson road (corner of nicholson and spancer road)

Thats a close call. I was stopped at those samesets of lights at almost that exact same time! :ninja:

Oh, spotted NOOG STAR at Westside Car Audio today, 3:30pm

Thats a close call. I was stopped at those samesets of lights at almost that exact same time! :ninja:

I always seem to spot you on Albany Highway turning onto Nicholson Road roughly around 3.30pm or 4.30pm

I always seem to spot you on Albany Highway turning onto Nicholson Road roughly around 3.30pm or 4.30pm

Yeah, ill be heading home from work around that time!

damn it why cant he go monday.. ***** :P then i can go have a peep..

he'll be there for 2 days hehe

Spotted a black ZRE, was behind me from Caro to Spencer Village, about 1:00pm. It had twin tips, one on either side of the car, chrome 18's? debadged and a Merc "Elegance" badge. Ive seen it around afew times.

The Curtin boys may know him.