Custom Seat Rails

Just wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to get some custom seat rails made up for the Corolla sportivo. I tried to search for a bolt on rail but to no success. I am just looking to get a bride drivers seat or recaro. How much $$$ or does anyone have a contact I can get??

I do not want to modify my stock rails, as I will like to be able to swap between the stock seat and recaro seat.

you could buy a set of stock seats and chop the rails off those, then get them modified to fit the aftermarket seat. That's one of the easiest ways to get the rails and seat installation engineered.

Or you could buy a set of recaro or bride runx rails from yahoo japan. which usually come to $150-240 a pair

you could buy a set of stock seats and chop the rails off those, then get them modified to fit the aftermarket seat. That's one of the easiest ways to get the rails and seat installation engineered.

Or you could buy a set of recaro or bride runx rails from yahoo japan. which usually come to $150-240 a pair

I have looked in a birde catalogue when i was at JDMYRAD and couldnt find our chasis code ZZE123. So no seat rails.

Edited by JAZE55

Just wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to get some custom seat rails made up for the Corolla sportivo. I tried to search for a bolt on rail but to no success. I am just looking to get a bride drivers seat or recaro. How much $$$ or does anyone have a contact I can get??

I do not want to modify my stock rails, as I will like to be able to swap between the stock seat and recaro seat.

what am i doing now is i bought a universal rail from autobarn, then just modify it, i think that's the cheapest way and also reliable.

what am i doing now is i bought a universal rail from autobarn, then just modify it, i think that's the cheapest way and also reliable.

Morice is that the SAAS rails. How much do they cost???

you utilize one of the many businesses that act as a buyer for the yahoo auctions, pay their commission, handling fee and freight and it's sent to your door.

Morice is that the SAAS rails. How much do they cost???

I can' remember what was the brand and the price, becasue they don't come with a colourful package, but I am sure it was less then $50.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I'm looking to get a set of genuine recaro seat rails atm. Let me know if you want in cuz it may be cheaper to get 2 sets in. I've just sent email to a contact in Japan, so pricing it up atm.

Mine are on the way from japan. What seats are you looking to use??