spectre performance

I wonder how much this will end up costing, it will be cheaper than buying a trd, sem,injen or shift CAI. Looks very good and has models made for our car, which you piece together.

well i sussed it out when i was checking it out at autobarn

it will cost know more then 300 for sure

but i was thinkin of buildin a short ram intake rather then the full system that they have

cuz it will be cheaper and less parts to buys

then just get a cold air induction pipe straight to the pod filter

i think it will be quitegood

the only thing is that i will need to buy brackets to hold it in place

wouldn't it be cheaper to get one made up by your local performance shop? At least it would then fit perfectly and be 1 piece.

you could be right

but would they have the parts for the air flow sensor

I buy my MAF mounts CNC machined in either stainless or alloy now. Previously I've made the mount from flat plate and drilled/tapped/shaped it as required. The CNC MAF mounts add a fair bit to the price but look much nicer and save a lot of time in the fabrication. Keep in mind that the MAF mount is the same as the mount used byWRX's, suzuki's etc which all use the same style Denso MAF.

Edited by rollamods

wouldn't it be cheaper to get one made up by your local performance shop? At least it would then fit perfectly and be 1 piece.

you could be right

but would they have the parts for the air flow sensor

I buy my MAF mounts CNC machined in either stainless or alloy now. Previously I've made the mount from flat plate and drilled/tapped/shaped it as required. The CNC MAF mounts add a fair bit to the price but look much nicer and save a lot of time in the fabrication. Keep in mind that the MAF mount is the same as the mount used byWRX's, suzuki's etc which all use the same style Denso MAF.

Generally speaking the CNC machined mounts also mount the maf at pretty much the right depth into the pipe as well on most applications.