New info found for the Blitz supercharge kit

joeyee

HI Guys,

I found a 8 page report on the Blitz supercharge kit that was installed on the 2001 Toyota Fielder with all the pictures and 20 brief steps instructions

The car had many mods with it also.

But based on the report the supercharge kit comes with all the ingredients to relocated all components as said before.

Not sure if it comes standard, but they also mention the intercooler and the rampod LM kit.

It also mention it comes with a new timing belt, radiator etc....

The magazine also mention that the kit also follows the similar install methods as the echo and altezza supercharge kit.

I asked my mechanic he has made inquires before for another client and said it is available to purchase from Hong Kong.

The kit should cost around $4000-$4500

Shipping should cost around $500-$800 and labour is $1000, overall $6000-$7000 range

Since the supercharge kit only focus on the intake rather than exhaust.

The standard exhaust will work.

He mention about that the altezza kit blitz offer a ECU swap, they can tune the ECU based on your car modification and you return your standard one(optional)

Guys think about this, I have worked out against doing N/A mod.

Spending money of extractors, exhaust and unichip on N/A mod already set u back approx $3000.

Maybe the blitz option is the idea option we should think about!!!!! and keep our standard exhaust system and make our car under the radar

and you can always change the exhaust system later to gain more performance!!!

I already have this kit in mind, but i m short of budget as I have been spending too much on car audio.

Damn shouldnt get audio gear, then i would have the money!!!

Guys, if you are interested, I can scan the reports, but its all in chinese!!!!

Hi xoom,

I am only sharing what I found on a magazine, so I am not saying that the supercharge kit is better or worst.

Option fans magazine is like the Hots 4 magazine in hong Kong. So it is official.

But I guess we need someone who is actually installing one!!!

They also mention a fair comment that the supercharge kit against the turbo kit.

1. If you want more power, supercharge kit may not provide the bang for your buck.

2. But it uses less fuel then turbo kits and you can get more life on th engine than turbo kits (hmm not sure?)

So it really depends on the peron how far you want to car to go to.

i wasnt responding directly to/at u ....... i think everything that needs to be said about the kit from blitz has been said i mean i even posted the 40page install manual ..... all im saying is everyone keeps "talking" about it how about we get so s/c 2zz's happening ????????????????

Thats true,

no one is doing anything about it except you turbo the car.

While when I had my pulsar SSS and i was in the pulsar.org forum and club, they had so many turbo pulsar conversion done there.

But many of the conversion were done when the car had done many k's on it

Since the sportivo is only within 4 year period, we will probably wait and see what happens.

My mechanic also said the gearbox is pretty **** also. he said the engine is fine but only worry about the gearbox when having a supercharge on it since the power and toque has been increased significantly.

zoom, did you upgrade your gearbox?

besides the fact that it has an LSD i havent done anything else in the box area ...... i'll be honest with u after speaking to several groups that race the 2zz/6speed for a living there is NOTHING wrong with the box/engine combination and in fact they get just as many queries with people on the street as ive seen on this forum and their advice to me .... get the right clutch/flywheel combo and then after that if there are still issues its the DRIVER !!!!!!!!!!!

i read over on the newcelica forum how they have killed gear boxes etc etc i read it on here as well but yet you have workshop like MWR or homemade jobs like another newcelica member where they are producing cars running high 10's low 11's and all they have done is dropped the same lsd i am using and a heavy duty clutch nothing more.

MWR's advice to me was there is a different between driving hard and thrashing the car so i ask the question which are people doing ? i suspect its the later

exactly right there xoom... there is nothing wrong with the gearboxes as you can see xoom has close to 200kw going through his box.. thats almost doubl what you guys are makin and he still hasnt had problems with his box.. it goes to show that it depends 100% on the driver..

I'm guilty with the talking about S/C'ing my sportivo :(

I have already seen the light Bill Almighty :ph34r:

Turbo or S/C......hmmmmm

Have a rebuilt CT20A that came of a JDM JZA80, got it dirt cheap.....but I'm a bit worried about the thing with the 2zzge though and its high redline

i wonder if the CT20A will be a bit to big for the 2zz to spool up as well ????? also the physical size of the thing ..... where were u planning on mounting it ? remote or behind the engine ? if behind the engine u might have wanted to try something a little smaller like a GT28RS ..... unless im mistaken and am thinking of the wrong turbo but the size of the CT20A im pretty sure dwarfs the garret GT28 series ......

Here's some JZA80 CT20A info by my good friend Jon: http://www.turbosupras.com/pages/en/pages/...rbochargers.htm

It's not the sort of turbo I'd put on a 1.8L 4cyl.

You might be thinking of the MA70 CT26 Bill, they're pretty large.

Edited by rollamods

Here's some JZA80 CT20A info by my good friend Jon: http://www.turbosupras.com/pages/en/pages/...rbochargers.htm

It's not the sort of turbo I'd put on a 1.8L 4cyl.

You might be thinking of the MA70 CT26 Bill, they're pretty large.

i think ur right .... they are the same ones used on a GT4 Celica from memory right ? i think thats the 1 i was thinking of

although the CT20A according to that page is a smaller build as stated i agree with jase i dont think its a right fit for the 2zz ..... if ur after a 2nd hand item go an ex-s14 (good luck finding one in reasonable condition) or s15 turbo (find someone who has upgraded) ...... the size of the turbine with such a small a/r i dont think would be a right match for a 1.8L 4cyl ????

I just bought the turbo because at that price I wouldn't mind if it just sat on my desk as a paper weight, it has no shaft play and was recently rebuilt.

What kind of response can I expect from the CT20A onto the 2zz though??

I'm still reading through all the tech on turbo and its associated design parameters.......haven't gotten that far though. :(

I know that with a smaller a/r low end response would be great but top end suffers.

joeyee u wana post up the scans?

i m from hk and i m interested in reading it

Hi Sugizo,

If you r from Hong Kong, just get the Sept 2007 issue of option fans.

They are probably up to Oct issue by now, but you should be able to get one copy over there.

And also, can you make some enquiries about it?

Whether it will create any issues with the ZZE123 here in Aus? in terms of fitting?

besides the fact that it has an LSD i havent done anything else in the box area ...... i'll be honest with u after speaking to several groups that race the 2zz/6speed for a living there is NOTHING wrong with the box/engine combination and in fact they get just as many queries with people on the street as ive seen on this forum and their advice to me .... get the right clutch/flywheel combo and then after that if there are still issues its the DRIVER !!!!!!!!!!!

i read over on the newcelica forum how they have killed gear boxes etc etc i read it on here as well but yet you have workshop like MWR or homemade jobs like another newcelica member where they are producing cars running high 10's low 11's and all they have done is dropped the same lsd i am using and a heavy duty clutch nothing more.

MWR's advice to me was there is a different between driving hard and thrashing the car so i ask the question which are people doing ? i suspect its the later

Hi xoom,

I take your words then, i will wait until the clucth needs replacement and I will get the flywheel and clutch together.

Would you recommend the daikin/exedy clucth over the trd, cos it will be cheaper?

I hope i can save up ASAP then, it just i only had my sportivo less than 9 months and I already spent too much on car audio. So i need to do stage by stage

Hi xoom,

I take your words then, i will wait until the clucth needs replacement and I will get the flywheel and clutch together.

Would you recommend the daikin/exedy clucth over the trd, cos it will be cheaper?

I hope i can save up ASAP then, it just i only had my sportivo less than 9 months and I already spent too much on car audio. So i need to do stage by stage

im pretty sure they are both made out of the same factory ;) ;) ;) ..... gotta love that brand name mark up ........

after watching this video i couldn't believe I'd missed it before while looking @ all the pics ..... that filter is going to earn u an all might awesome defect notice ;) ;) ;) ;)

and especially with that noise the charger makes they are definitely going to look under the bonnet .......

Hhhmmmmm the front of that car looks quite familiar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta love the authenticity of my HK-spec hatch! I just need some JDM headlights and I've nailed it perfectly

How 'bout the sound it makes when revving! Sounds like a munted duck, I like it :D :D :D

after watching this video i couldn't believe I'd missed it before while looking @ all the pics ..... that filter is going to earn u an all might awesome defect notice ;) ;) ;) ;)

and especially with that noise the charger makes they are definitely going to look under the bonnet .......

That charger also fits my sonic power as well.