mmm odometer tampering...

Wixy

if one door is different to the others it's a safe bet it's been resprayed/repaired.

The cars are sprayed all at once in the factory, they dont come with paint variations between doors from factory.

if one door is different to the others it's a safe bet it's been resprayed/repaired.

The cars are sprayed all at once in the factory, they dont come with paint variations between doors from factory.

Just like Rollamods said, there shouldnt be any paint variation in the doors and body...

If ur getting into the show room detail... then from my experience the only paint defect i notices on my car was the shade of paint on the boot spoiler i had fitted to the car at the time of ordering it... (slightly different shad of blue)

Generally even if your car door has been resprayed, there shouldnt be much to worry about... fyi the camry is galvanised from the roof down so it is pretty rust resistant anyway... and since ur a meguiers product fan i dont have to tell you about a polish and wax will buff out most annoying scuffs and scratches

Cheers Wixy!