IT DIED。。。 this is shrine to ae86 (これはAE八六の神社)

Guest delete

I'm so so sorry. :(

Rest well AE86. Mr Dong, your spirit however will continue to florish in whatever you own next.

They can take your car, but they will never take your passion.

You have now sparked an idea for a subtle paint scheme on my car. I seek to pay homage to you.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddonggae

:) thanks Rob.. i agree a lot, i will rise again bigger and better someday with another ae86.

Hey Rob.. u should also get a tatto "dongsoo for president" or something :P haha.

i even thought maybe if i were to borrow 10k loan and buy a car and keep the ae86... i really do like it.

but it depends on if i am able to acquire a personal loan.

just need to get back to driving with another car.. life commitments such as work, girlfriend and fun reqire me to be able to drive.

>__< so many thoughts going trough ma mind at the moment O__O !

Really sorry to hear about your loss Dong Soo

she has no 3rd party insurance??????

isnt that compulsary???

Common misconception, but no.

3 types of insurance

1. 3rd Party - Protection people when you strike them with your vehicle. This is compulsory, covered under the NSW Green slip, and under registration in the ACT. Not sure of other states

2. 3rd Party Property - insurance when you strike property (ie other cars, houses, light poles etc) This covers others loss, but not your own.

3. Full Comprehensive - Covers everything!

dongsooo... dont you have insurance la?

report it and let them chase for ya...you have to have atleast 3rd party fire and theft though for insurance to run after them for ya.

saves you seeing a lawyer and they taking a piece of your pie. i'd sue her also for lost time and compensation for her not having insurance and making things hard if you dont. =D go go go go! make sure you got witnesses and stuff.

a friend of mine recently had a lady reverse into his car and they both didnt have insurance... she said she'd pay up... he got a lawyer sent a letter of demands said she had to settle with something within 15 days... on day 15 she goes she will pay in installments... 2 days later... she said she wasnt going to pay. lucky he is lebo and has her address ^^; I dont condone violence but in the law you are "permitted to use reasonable force if somebody does not understand or comply to terms" =D

lucky he is lebo and has her address ^^; I dont condone violence but in the law you are "permitted to use reasonable force if somebody does not understand or comply to terms" =D

First bit - 'la' - don't suppose you are singaporean/malay? B)

Second bit -

that is soooo not cool. Like, seriously, soooooooo not cool.

Even if you are right about the law (which I'm sure you aren't), I doubt a group of lebs rocking up on this woman's doorstep constitutes 'reasonable force'.

Besides, dong-soo is way too nice for those tactics :D (i hope)

lucky he is lebo and has her address ^^; I dont condone violence but in the law you are "permitted to use reasonable force if somebody does not understand or comply to terms" =D

First bit - 'la' - don't suppose you are singaporean/malay? B)

Second bit -

that is soooo not cool. Like, seriously, soooooooo not cool.

Even if you are right about the law (which I'm sure you aren't), I doubt a group of lebs rocking up on this woman's doorstep constitutes 'reasonable force'.

Besides, dong-soo is way too nice for those tactics :D (i hope)

Dong Soo is epic. He's Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master. He uses his charm and sophistication to solve things peacefully.

This is what won him the battle in AvPvTvSCvDS.

oh ****!!! sorry to here brett man it was like only a few days ago i was out side with u talking about ur car.... man i'd fight for insurance or pay out or whatver?!! just FIGHTTTTUUUU!!! how are u gonna get to cydus now??? -.-" gl with it man shotgun recaro!!! =P soz

Sorry to hear about the AE86. U'll get the money to fix her up eventually, be persistant! Get a lawyer to write a letter or something to the person responsible. Get your three quotes and Go forth and COLLECt! $_$

Good luck with everything

im just thinking.. if you dont get your insurance company to help...

do you think she'll pay you enough??

she might thinks its a DATSUN or something and write u a $2000 cheque!

lucky he is lebo and has her address ^^

Oh dear lord...

LOL!!!

Guest ddonggae

thanks everyone, this is cheering me up to see the support.

life has been so amazing lately, but then this problem comes along.

someone was interested to buy the car as a whole from me, i am waiting to hear back from them.

now as rob said, yep im above violence tactics, im peacful guy.

i was able to get incontact with my mom overseas, and she said she may help me out with some cash for a new car untill i am able to collect money from the accused, and also sell off my ae86 wreck.

i cant leave you toyota guys !!, so im gonna look at a soarer, i know kind of opposite to what i have now, but a nice easy to drive cruise type car would be good.

im hopeing for the best !

~~ AJA ! ~~ FIGHTING !

thanks everyone, this is cheering me up to see the support.

life has been so amazing lately, but then this problem comes along.

someone was interested to buy the car as a whole from me, i am waiting to hear back from them.

now as rob said, yep im above violence tactics, im peacful guy.

i was able to get incontact with my mom overseas, and she said she may help me out with some cash for a new car untill i am able to collect money from the accused, and also sell off my ae86 wreck.

i cant leave you toyota guys !!, so im gonna look at a soarer, i know kind of opposite to what i have now, but a nice easy to drive cruise type car would be good.

im hopeing for the best !

~~ AJA ! ~~ FIGHTING !

/bow to the dong

I could have someone interested in 86 parts wise man, anything to help you out. Once you have an official for sale thread started I'll direct them to it. There's 2 guys here in Canberra who are mad on them.

Guest ddonggae

oh thanks Rob ! i will make up a thread when i get around to it

edit.. made one then lol.

Edited by ddonggae

Guest ddonggae

hey gais, i bought a SOHC 4ac ae82 sedan in light blue color... i go collect it on monday.

it is humble but it can transport the worlds famous dong soo to places he needs to attend :D

ke ke.

soon when i find a car i can decide on, then i hope to purchase, now... time to take someone to court -__-'' sigh.

this is kind of dumbazz, i miss my trueno, but i will oneday own another trueno... just not soon tho as i dont have the time for a car that needs to be worked on.

Edited by ddonggae

I'm so so sorry. :(

Rest well AE86. Mr Dong, your spirit however will continue to florish in whatever you own next.

They can take your car, but they will never take your passion.

You have now sparked an idea for a subtle paint scheme on my car. I seek to pay homage to you.

copy1io6.jpg

Guest ddonggae

ho ho ! that photo looks awesome Rob.

HEY ROB ... I AM KEEPING THE TRUENO ^u^V keke

by the way... im staying with the ae86.. last night my girlfriend and i were talking about me buying another car and i said about a luxury car like a soarer and she said it doesnt suit me.

she said ae86 suits me, and she REALLY likes my trueno a lot... she reminded me of how much i really like the trueno also actually.

i jst cant let it go, im gonna rebuild the front suspensions and when its drivable then sell my ae82 sedan and drive the ae86 with damage..

once i recieve money then i will get the cosmetic damage repaired.

im gonna rebuild this car bigger and better than before.. depending on rear guard repairs, i might have to add some widebody guards such as dmax or j-blood... then to fill them i would have to run some spacers or buy more negatively offset wheels... sigh... it begins again.. endless money pit.

i hope soon it begins.

ho ho ! that photo looks awesome Rob.

HEY ROB ... I AM KEEPING THE TRUENO ^u^V keke

by the way... im staying with the ae86.. last night my girlfriend and i were talking about me buying another car and i said about a luxury car like a soarer and she said it doesnt suit me.

she said ae86 suits me, and she REALLY likes my trueno a lot... she reminded me of how much i really like the trueno also actually.

i jst cant let it go, im gonna rebuild the front suspensions and when its drivable then sell my ae82 sedan and drive the ae86 with damage..

once i recieve money then i will get the cosmetic damage repaired.

im gonna rebuild this car bigger and better than before.. depending on rear guard repairs, i might have to add some widebody guards such as dmax or j-blood... then to fill them i would have to run some spacers or buy more negatively offset wheels... sigh... it begins again.. endless money pit.

i hope soon it begins.

****ing uber post.

/bow

Guest ddonggae

i thought i would upload a couple of photos to tribute the ae86s... resting process, untill it is revived again.

hel is a photo of driving in ma trueno... this is last photo of driving in the ae86 before the accident..

n703871294_478255_2493.jpg

for those wondering.. i am not a korean as my internet name (dongsoo) suggests keke ^__^ im mixed jap and american, i just like korean things lol !

this is last pic taken of the exterior of ma ae86.

n703871294_495052_4185.jpg

i might rebuild it bigger and better than before..... dmax_ae86_40mm_rear.jpg these look interesting.

Edited by ddonggae

Guest ddonggae

lol most peeps say i looked like a certain j-pop star, who i wont mention because i dont think its true.

anyways yah that widebody idea seems pretty cool doesnt it ??

then if i do it... need spacers or better offset rims tho >__<