Spotted... Undercover 200sx S14a

D'Ice

For those that know the neighborhood i was driving on Hume Hwy turning into Cumberland Hwy when i noticed a sticker on the S14 infront of me that says "Drive Slowly, Arrive Alive" i was like wtf coz that's not a usual comment an S14 driver would say... anyways the 200 was COMPLETELY stock like not even a muffler which i found a little strange too... so when the lights went green i changed lanes and got a good look of the driver... old maybe 50-60 wearing a POLICE uniform... i just **** my pants and managed to take a pic of the vehicle... then the next week a friend was telling me that he saw an undercover S14 pull over a 180sx on Cumberland Hwy (drag racing?)... so just watch out ppl you may never know who you're street racing... they also started driving with P plates on sometimes...

moral of the story... don't street race a green stock S14 (UOC-686) on the Cumberland Hwy... there's a chance you're racing a coppa...

Coppa.jpg

Edited by d_ice

yep I agree... Drag Race don't Street Race... i had to learn my lesson the hard way... but i seriously think that it's a good idea for the coppas to use undercover imports and P plated cars... the perfect detterant... this method stops people from street racing while having no effect on proper driving

I think it would just be the guy using it to get to work and back..

The police aren't allowed to use cars older than 5 years or more than a certain amount of k's.

But who knows what they're doing these days.

They've got SS utes, SS sedans, aurions etc all undercover and some having p plates...plenty of other undercover police cars also

Mickey's comment not withstanding, I think it's just a bloke trundling to work and back.....

hahah that was my first thought to. Poor fella he's just on his way to work and people are taking pics of him!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I was coming back from Blaxland on Saturday night, and the girly and I pulled into the Maccas for a feed. As I had to stay in the car with bubby, I moved round to the front car park so that we could head back out to the lights.

Anyway, parked a few spots up was a Mitsu 380 -- no biggy, but then I noticed a light in the dash. I thought it was a little weird, but then noticed it was a blue/red siren.

Sure enough, as we were still eating our food in the car, out come 2 D's, stand around their car to have a smoke each. We took off after that.

I can't remember the numberplate but it was a blue 380 (didn't get the variant either; it was reverse parked), so watch out if you're in the mountains!

I think it would just be the guy using it to get to work and back..

The police aren't allowed to use cars older than 5 years or more than a certain amount of k's.

But who knows what they're doing these days.

They've got SS utes, SS sedans, aurions etc all undercover and some having p plates...plenty of other undercover police cars also

seconded... I am certain that this would be his daily driver on his way to or from the station.

and as I keep saying to you... If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you need to worry about?

Thirdly... WTF are you doing using a mobile phone camera while you are driving along next to a cop?

Edited by MR22ZZ

Thirdly... WTF are you doing using a mobile phone camera while you are driving along next to a cop?

HAHA. I've been in the right hand lane on Pacific Hwy waiting to turn into Delhi Road, and in the middle lane was a Mitsu 380 cop car.

Pulled the phone out, took a snap... he looked at me but I had the advantage of going somewhere he wasn't ;-)

24-09-07_1527.jpg

Edited by alarum

lol..just remember that they are the police..and they can turn their lights on, stop traffic, cut into your lane and chase after you if they wish :P

As long as they aren't to busy getting Donuts or Subway :P

Edited by Seanious

lol..just remember that they are the police..and they can turn their lights on, stop traffic, cut into your lane and chase after you if they wish :P

that's a general duties car so i doubt he'll even bother. All he wants to do is get back to the station before the damn detectives eat all the original glaze Krispy Kremes. hahahaa

eh, I was stationary, anyway.

All he wants to do is get back to the station before the damn detectives eat all the original glaze Krispy Kremes.

Yeah, I've seen a squad car gun it in the back streets of Dharruk / Hassall Grove / Plumpton et al, and guess where they were going?

KFC for a feed.

Not so much a unmarked coppa car, but auburn police station has a black rx8 as a coppa car.. with all the police markings.

It's even got personalised plates COP-159! (blue plates, white lettering) =D

Edited by spookz

• 2 weeks later...
Not so much a unmarked coppa car, but auburn police station has a black rx8 as a coppa car.. with all the police markings.

It's even got personalised plates COP-159! (blue plates, white lettering) =D

Probably a PR exercise, like the Lotus based at Bankstown.