• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no word from the paint doody-jim.

who's paint doody-jim elan?

the car cleaning guy... Maurice... Autoglym

oh hahaa..dun sweat it man..i'll bring more of my boss's name cards then haha

...and that's just what i was thinking...

hey i'm in already but to giv everyone the heads up (especially u hai) i might not be able to make.. damn exams n all..

i know its a sat n all but the study...

fingers crossed..

woo cruise

Hey and1 tell ur parents that u going 2 go study 4 exams with me lol

i bet u ur mum might let u =] dunno bout ur dad tho

Edited by HaiiSon

how are the perth members hopefully a welcomeing bunch haha

i may show up in my toyota celsior ill keep that date free

edit* come and say hi if i roll up as im too chicken to walk into a crowd of people who already kno each other haha

Edited by V6 Kamree

how are the perth members hopefully a welcomeing bunch haha

i may show up in my toyota celsior ill keep that date free

edit* come and say hi if i roll up as im too chicken to walk into a crowd of people who already kno each other haha

I dont think many of us know each other exactly.... would anyone like me to bring name-tag stickers?! :toast:

and cor blimey, i have actually noticed your car around, but i was convinced it was a chaser!

See you there!

oh ok cool i feel a bit better now i went to a toymods cruise once...never again. name stickers wouldnt be such a bad idea as long as everyone isnt embarrased to wear them haha

im seein if a few of the guys from camcrew want to join along but i dont kno yet just asked them all. ill let ya kno if they dont post up here themselves sayin they'll come along.

Bored so heres a lil map of where thi meet is

tocmapbl9.jpg

This red arrow thingy is where thi meet is i think =]

thats not pointing to the right car park :)

here we go :)

tocmapbl9wj4.jpg

Edited by kenneth

SO, is it CP1 or CP3?

I think CP 1 will be easier to find and get to - more direct route, whereas CP3 is around the back, around the corner and up a hill :P

Not to mention CP3 is right next to where I really really really don't want to be. :( :( :(

SO, is it CP1 or CP3?

I think CP 1 will be easier to find and get to - more direct route, whereas CP3 is around the back, around the corner and up a hill :P

Not to mention CP3 is right next to where I really really really don't want to be. :( :( :(

did you do the dirty on someone there?? will it bring back bad memories? lol

just jokes.

Danny, it's soooo much more convoluted than that! I get murderous tendencies when I'm near CP7. I turn murderous when IN CP7. :angry:

Let it then be stated (not that anyone will really care): I will NOT attend the meet if it is in CP7.

CP1, 2, 3, ,4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 are allll okay.

I'll explain it on the day if anyone is interested.

Danny, it's soooo much more convoluted than that! I get murderous tendencies when I'm near CP7. I turn murderous when IN CP7. :angry:

Let it then be stated (not that anyone will really care): I will NOT attend the meet if it is in CP7.

hahahah, ok we will stay far from CP7. but i am very interested in what it could be. maybe i could guess. it would be most fun.

hahahah, ok we will stay far from CP7. but i am very interested in what it could be. maybe i could guess. it would be most fun.

LOL! You'd have to be psychic to get this one, but do guess away! I'll reveal the answer when I see you!

PS: The map photo looks as though it is pointing at CP7, not CP3....

LOL! You'd have to be psychic to get this one, but do guess away! I'll reveal the answer when I see you!

maybe you were walking to class, and there was this really hot, and hot i mean SMOKIN. and you went up to talk to you and then she turned around and she said to this nerdy ugly looking guy "come on babe" and you wanted to kill him and her for making the worst decision of her life???

or...

you were mobbed???

or...

someone hit your car????

or...

i have ran out of things. but please do share

SO, is it CP1 or CP3?

OH CRAP!! TYPO! CARPARK 1111 not three!!!!

i think i know ur bad exprience .. anyway phone related? :P

Edited by kenneth

maybe you were walking to class, and there was this really hot, and hot i mean SMOKIN. and you went up to talk to you and then she turned around and she said to this nerdy ugly looking guy "come on babe" and you wanted to kill him and her for making the worst decision of her life???

or...

you were mobbed???

or...

someone hit your car????

or...

i have ran out of things. but please do share

The Hot Chick:

Fairly close, but not quite: After chasing her for 6 months she finally relented and said yes to dating me. I'm now marrying her :yahoo::wub:

Hold on a sec, I AM THAT NERDY UGLY GUY!!! :wacko:

Mobbing:

I pity any person who would voluntarily mob me. No.

Car hitting:

If i spotted a certain individuals car there, it will be hit. By me. Repeatedly.

SO, is it CP1 or CP3?

OH CRAP!! TYPO! CARPARK 1111 not three!!!!

i think i know ur bad exprience .. anyway phone related? :P

Phone related? Umm, no, but that does sound interesting! Care to elaborate? Reminds me of a story when someone tried to call security and they weren't there...

And I will say categorically: i'm NOT the Murdoch stalker!!!!