PERTH CRUISE

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put the word out to get some stickers sent over. With some luck, they'll get here before next week end.

Talking of next weekend... FFS, i thought the meet was tomorrow.

oh, F*&^%$#K

This is why I need Sarah - she organises me. *sigh* :whistling::idea::help:

I miss Sarah. I need a surrogate.

surro wat????????

im failin english :whistling:

i miss sarah too ;)

so bak 2 business

next weekend? isnt that wen thi meet it?

Yes, we all miss Sarah! :spiteful::whistling:

YES, the meet is NEXT weekend.

YES, i'm full of $H1T

YES, i'm going to sleep now cos i think i need it! Until tomrrow...

IMPORTANT TOCAU STICKER INFORMATION:

Hi guys, I can get hold of the new club stickers. You do not need to be a member to purchase them.

You can see them here:

Tocau stickers (forum topic)

They are $10 each. If you want one, you have the next couple of days to tell me so I can order in roughly the right numbers. Reply here or PM me.

I will also try bring name taggies to the meet... maybe we can have a photo shoot of the car + owner for reference purposes (though who could ever forget my face).

Anything else, PM.

IMPORTANT TOCAU STICKER INFORMATION:

Hi guys, I can get hold of the new club stickers. You do not need to be a member to purchase them.

You can see them here:

Tocau stickers (forum topic)

They are $10 each. If you want one, you have the next couple of days to tell me so I can order in roughly the right numbers. Reply here or PM me.

I will also try bring name taggies to the meet... maybe we can have a photo shoot of the car + owner for reference purposes (though who could ever forget my face).

Anything else, PM.

I'm in.. I'll grab a couple.. i think HaiiSon wants one since he started it (glad he did though)..

why cant no one forget ur face? its coz u have a massive mole on ur face isnt it :spiteful:

btw we'll have them by the cruise right?

I'm in.. I'll grab a couple.. i think HaiiSon wants one since he started it (glad he did though)..

why cant no one forget ur face? its coz u have a massive mole on ur face isnt it

btw we'll have them by the cruise right?

yea im in 4 thi stickers

i think i got the reason why your avoiding cp7

is it cause ur face was messed up at the carpark? =]

o yea would the stickers b here by the date of the meet?

Edited by HaiiSon

thats true.. plus if everyone actually got one on the cruise it would look so much better.. i would finally belong somewhere.. :D

I was always intending to over order, but I don't want to be left with too many unsold ones.

At this point in time, I'm thinking of getting 10-12 in, but they must be ordered by Monday to stand a chance of getting here by the weekend. Lately, mail coming from the east has been unpredictable.

I was always intending to over order, but I don't want to be left with too many unsold ones.

At this point in time, I'm thinking of getting 10-12 in, but they must be ordered by Monday to stand a chance of getting here by the weekend. Lately, mail coming from the east has been unpredictable.

the workload @ the mail centre is crazily bad these few months.. so on the safe side.. give it 4 working days.. so yeh.. if the guy post on monday u will be alrite..

how much is each of them? if its like 5 bucks each or less i wouldnt mind getting another set to keep :) but yeh.. will lt u know bout that :)

oh just a sneak preview :P there is something real neat for sale on the meet next saturday.. i would save up a little :P what isit? hahah u will find out on the day itself :) i dont wanna ruine the suprise or if he actually decided not to sell :P i wont loook like an idiot

Dudes! I met my wife-to-be at Murdoch = good memory!!!

I'm surprised no one has said something along the lines of being kicked out of the pub, since that is *near* CP7!

I'll give you ONE hint: look at my 'professions' spiel... :idea:

(Edit: oh, I tohugh we were talking about me again. I have to remind myself constantly that it's not always about me, but it's sooo hard. Nice reply Seanious!)

STICKERS:

Stickers still cost $10. They'll cost me $10 to get in, so they'll cost you $10 to buy EACH. Nothing I can do about that. Feel free to tip me. :spiteful:

They look like this:

tocaucircle2nu4.jpg

On a car, they look like this:

post-4203-1188088508_thumb.jpg

Next thing you'll want is awards for 'best on show' categories! :lol:

omg omg omg

another guessing game

now i hell cant w8 until saturday

but then again i can w8 till saturday. dam exams this week :angry:

kenneth pls pm me wat it is... prety pls

huh? wht do u wanna know lol.. pm me n we talk :P

[edit] oh right.. my previous post.. haha.. nah.. im thinkin of snapping it up before sat :P but again.. dont hv the money!! and dont think i would spend that money just yet.. just save up ;)

Dudes! I met my wife-to-be at Murdoch = good memory!!!

I'm surprised no one has said something along the lines of being kicked out of the pub, since that is *near* CP7!

I'll give you ONE hint: look at my 'professions' spiel... :idea:

(Edit: oh, I tohugh we were talking about me again. I have to remind myself constantly that it's not always about me, but it's sooo hard. Nice reply Seanious!)

STICKERS:

Stickers still cost $10. They'll cost me $10 to get in, so they'll cost you $10 to buy EACH. Nothing I can do about that. Feel free to tip me. :spiteful:

They look like this:

tocaucircle2nu4.jpg

On a car, they look like this:

post-4203-1188088508_thumb.jpg

Next thing you'll want is awards for 'best on show' categories! :lol:

oo that looks hot! damn i already hv a sticker down the back.. hrm.. so u stick it on the inside or outside? if its inside.. i will take one :) if its outside .. hrmmm :P :P

Edited by kenneth

What about the other stickers? I saw 1 in one of the threads..silver wordings

Those are club silver member stickers - Steve (chief mod, tocau g*d, forum maker extraordinaire) sends them out with every paid membership. Very nice stickies as well - they're on my car, so you can have a look next w/e

Excuse all the double postings, but right now it's the only way I can co-ordinate myself.

Kenneth:

The new stickers appear to be outties, not innies.

With respect to the 'sale', more info may be required: how much money roughly (eg $10-$500), and what form of currency is okay (ie, CC, cash)?

I like toys.

buahahahaha kenneth told me wat it was *cough cough*

i think i got a cold :blink:

yay i no thi secret :spiteful: and you guys dont

p.s kenneth didnt tell me what it was. Just trying to get more post :spiteful:

Edited by HaiiSon