PERTH CRUISE

Hey guys, i was thinking about organising a cruise.

if ppl are interested in going for one please let me know.

OCT 13th????? its a saturday.

meet at murdoch uni carpark and cruise through fremantle and then along the coast

if you are keen please pm me.

I know i am a newbie but i wanna get out there and make my presence felt.

(anyone is welcome to come, stock or non stock)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i was thinking about organising a cruise.

if ppl are interested in going for one please let me know.

OCT 13th????? its a saturday.

meet at murdoch uni carpark and cruise through fremantle and then along the coast

if you are keen please pm me.

I know i am a newbie but i wanna get out there and make my presence felt.

(anyone is welcome to come, stock or non stock)

nice work mate good spot too.. a crusie to freo for lunch sounds good im in :rolleyes:

Hey guys, i have thought about a time. i think that we will make it 11am on the 13th of oct. at the murdoch uni carpark. in from of the servo. (so if anyone needs fuel before we leave they can grab some)

and then we will be cruising down south st to fremantle where we will go through fremantle and maybe if we are all keen on it do a few bog laps (yeeehaaa) then head towards the beach and then grab a beer from the cott or OBH.

this should be a great outing so everyone get down and let the toyota's do the talking.

pm me if this is not a good time or date

DAN

i will make my car loud from the inside :P :P hahaha..

will be there :D want me to get the message out there?

haha this is turning out pretty well, i still havent met everyone yet either..

better get the pms going kenneth will get more people :whistling:

HERE is a copy of PM I sent to all known perth members on the forum (well, all the ones i know - sorry if i missed anyone)

Alright guys, here is some exciting news! Dannyboy organised a long due cruise for us :) I guess I am the one that have to get the message out there.

Details ::

Date: 13 Oct 2007

Time: Meet around 10am (+/- 15 mins)

Venue: Murdoch University Car Park 1 (Infront of Murdoch College)

- PM me if you need help locating it

No one really care if your car is fully pimped up or your car looks like a “No Bird” rental car. (You can rent one and come to the cruise too :).. Im serious..) As long as your car has TOYOTA on it, you are part of the group! So dont bail out because your car looks dead stock! I personally went to a meet when my car was just plain jane! Still is but heck! It was fun!

Location wise, We've always had it down @ south perth foreshore but since dannyboy suggested murdoch car park, we could give this a go but if anyone here would prefer the usual spot let me know. We'll work something out.

Ah, before I forget.. This WILL be a cruise, not just a meet. At this stage, dannyboy decided to cruise from Murdoch to Fremantle then down Cottesloe. Detail map will be provided on the day (hopefully)

PLEASE RSVP ASAP so I have a rough idea on how many cars would turn out :)

HERE is a copy of PM I sent to all known perth members on the forum (well, all the ones i know - sorry if i missed anyone)

Alright guys, here is some exciting news! Dannyboy organised a long due cruise for us :) I guess I am the one that have to get the message out there.

Details ::

Date: 13 Oct 2007

Time: Meet around 10am (+/- 15 mins)

Venue: Murdoch University Car Park 1 (Infront of Murdoch College)

- PM me if you need help locating it

No one really care if your car is fully pimped up or your car looks like a “No Bird” rental car. (You can rent one and come to the cruise too :).. Im serious..) As long as your car has TOYOTA on it, you are part of the group! So dont bail out because your car looks dead stock! I personally went to a meet when my car was just plain jane! Still is but heck! It was fun!

Location wise, We've always had it down @ south perth foreshore but since dannyboy suggested murdoch car park, we could give this a go but if anyone here would prefer the usual spot let me know. We'll work something out.

Ah, before I forget.. This WILL be a cruise, not just a meet. At this stage, dannyboy decided to cruise from Murdoch to Fremantle then down Cottesloe. Detail map will be provided on the day (hopefully)

PLEASE RSVP ASAP so I have a rough idea on how many cars would turn out :)

thanks Kenneth, and if anyone has any other ideas please feel free to voice them.

cant wait.

Hey guys, I bumped into the national rep for a car cleaning product, Autoglym (amongst other products that he supplies). If I recall correctly, it is an imported British product that is comparable to Meguiars. His knowledge regarding the science behind keeping a dark metallic painted car clean and streak/scratch free was very impressive (cos we were talking about my car).

He would be very interested in attending the meet to show us his stuff. Nothing was mentioned about group discounts - I guess that would be dependent on numbers and orders.

If you're happy for him to attend, please give me a yea or nay, and I will contact him accordingly.

What say you?

Hey guys, I bumped into the national rep for a car cleaning product, Autoglym (amongst other products that he supplies). If I recall correctly, it is an imported British product that is comparable to Meguiars. His knowledge regarding the science behind keeping a dark metallic painted car clean and streak/scratch free was very impressive (cos we were talking about my car).

He would be very interested in attending the meet to show us his stuff. Nothing was mentioned about group discounts - I guess that would be dependent on numbers and orders.

If you're happy for him to attend, please give me a yea or nay, and I will contact him accordingly.

What say you?

damn guys..if u wanna clean and protect ur paint..just gimme a shout..my boss gives very good prices on most products(mainly meguiars and autoglym as well as the rare and very expensive Swissol)..good prices and free advice.. :spiteful:

Also..count me in for the meetup/cruise...i'll put a word out on the MR2 forum and get some of the guys out as well..

Edited by GReddy_ES

What say you?

damn guys..if u wanna clean and protect ur paint..just gimme a shout..my boss gives very good prices on most products(mainly meguiars and autoglym as well as the rare and very expensive Swissol)..good prices and free advice.. :spiteful:

Also..count me in for the meetup/cruise...i'll put a word out on the MR2 forum and get some of the guys out as well..

haha good stuff ill try get a few ppl too cousin has supra with 20's

Given that we have a member who can provide the same products (ie autoglym) for us, would you still like the stocker to attend?

These are the other things he is involved with:

www.u-pol.com.au

www.gngsales.com.au

www.ppcl.com.au (I couldn't get this one working)

www.ace-australia.com.au

www.fleet-hydrol.com.au

I have made no promises, and I get nothing from inviting him, so I will not be offended in the least whatever your decision is.

What say you?

what if your paint isnt metalic :P 2 pak base and clear :D

ps. will also be attending and will be my first TOCAU cruise and my ae92 is also loud :P