White Stallion

aaronsu

I've been on the forum for the past 6 months and thought i'll introduce myself and my ride. My name's Aaron and I'm in Melbourne. She's my White Stallion and some of you might know her from the previous owner.

I just brought her back from Canberra and Sydney over the weekend and just gave her a polish and wax today! She looks real pretty under the sun!

Enjoy the pics!

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

DSC02736.jpg

looks real neet. but for some reason it looks a lil high at the rear end. maybe its cause of the black wheels. but you got something very unique. havent seen a white stivo with black wheels till now. sweet ride mate. and welcome to the club.

thanks guys!! :D anyways, i've just fit a trd short shifter in today and it feels good!

So far, this baby's loaded with TRD goodies: CAI, Front Strut bar and now, short shifter!

Maybe I should get some TRD badges in...

thanks guys!! :D anyways, i've just fit a trd short shifter in today and it feels good!

So far, this baby's loaded with TRD goodies: CAI, Front Strut bar and now, short shifter!

haha your exactly like me. i got everything the same as you. just looking at buying a TRD sway bar now. but excep i got the TRD badging. i think i can call my car a TRD Corolla. lol a guy at the hornsby toyota didnt wanna touch my car at the service. and i asked why and he said we are not authoried to touch TRD corolla's. i just sat and started laughing out my lungs. the funny part is he was being serious when he said it. he was the most stupidest guy ive ever seen. like wtf? is there any TRD corolla out there.

Edited by sinan

haha your exactly like me. i got everything the same as you. just looking at buying a TRD sway bar now. but excep i got the TRD badging. i think i can call my car a TRD Corolla. lol a guy at the hornsby toyota didnt wanna touch my car at the service. and i asked why and he said we are not authoried to touch TRD corolla's. i just sat and started laughing out my lungs. the funny part is he was being serious when he said it. he was the most stupidest guy ive ever seen. like wtf? is there any TRD corolla out there.

lol.. that's a funny one, TRD Corolla. Anyways, the last TRD thing to get for the time being would be a TRD gearknob, and the badges of course.

By the way, are those TRD sway bars any better in terms of performance compared to the stock ones, from what I can see, the bar looks to be the same size, and the only difference is the TRD is blue and there's a TRD logo smacked in the middle of it!

YEAH THE STOCK SWAY BAR IS 19MM I THINK AND THE TRD ONE IS 23MM. SOMEONE CAN CORRECT ME ON MEASUREMENTS.

ohh ok.. guess there should be an improve in performance with that increase in size!

sweet looking rolla ... i think i saw your car at carwash in Glenroy ... looked nice with black rims

lol.. doubt it was me... don't think i've been to a carwash there before! lol.. thanks for the comments!

• 8 months later...

Hey man nice car =] used to be egene's right?? ive seen you car a few times in footscray i think anyway ive got the TRD rear sway bar i gotta say it does make a huge difference in feel cuz its much more stiff at the rear and helps alot if i could pick of the 3 i got atm which is TRD front and rear struts or TRD sway bar i'd pick the sway first thats how good it is :D

any way see ya around

Steve,

Hey man nice car =] used to be egene's right?? ive seen you car a few times in footscray i think anyway ive got the TRD rear sway bar i gotta say it does make a huge difference in feel cuz its much more stiff at the rear and helps alot if i could pick of the 3 i got atm which is TRD front and rear struts or TRD sway bar i'd pick the sway first thats how good it is :D

any way see ya around

Steve,

hey man! yea it used to be egene's, but i wonder which part of it reminds you that it's egene? just curious lol..

well i suppose the sway bar is the next thing on the list, seeing that i already got the front strut.

and probably after that powder coating my stock rims. love how it looks on yours man!