Spotted - VIC

Spotted 03 Corolla - Black Pre face lift. Was parked on Bourke St while i was walking to work <_<

Plates - BLKTRD. Rims, full kit, lots of stickers and extra gauges on the pillar

Looks turbo'd? and not quite sure its a stivo either.

Yeh that's a turbocharged 1zz-FE

oOoOo :spiteful:

i still like high revs N/A FTW! :toast:

spotted

near westerfolds park in greensborough.....heading towards city from eltham

blue pre upgrade....same color as mine, lowered, wintips, wheels (goldish/bronze...maybe trd ones like bills ?) looked nice as....seen afew times around eltham etc

spotted same blue corolla again today.....were travelling in same direction this time...were able to drive side by side n say hi.......seen this car many times around area.......im 99.9% sure its a sportivo just that the VVTLI stickers looked different like a fatter font etc....maybe just my eyes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spotted a white rolla sportivo on st georges rd, northcote at about 3.30pm today.

was lowered, black rims with red stripes around the outside of the rim, lowered, black bonnet, eyelids, spoiler on top of hatchback, number plates gt819 or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
spotted a black stivo dumped on the freeway not sure which one it was think it was old geelong or princess or whatever lol im bad with directions i was kinda lost looking for hoppers crossing :lol:

finally spotted your car in st albans! forgot which day it was but it was after lunch time around 2ish

awesome ride

spotted a black stivo dumped on the freeway not sure which one it was think it was old geelong or princess or whatever lol im bad with directions i was kinda lost looking for hoppers crossing :lol:

finally spotted your car in st albans! forgot which day it was but it was after lunch time around 2ish

awesome ride

eh when was this i cant remember going to st albans =/ lol

awesome ride

sorry my bad it was in sunshine, im an eastsider and only go there for my cousins pho shop

awesome ride

sorry my bad it was in sunshine, im an eastsider and only go there for my cousins pho shop

lmao ohh ok then lol which pho shop?

spotted a black facelife sportivo on tuesday night, saw it parking at willi beach.

also seen him on the freeway on my way home, we got off the same exit.

had eyelids, HIDs and P1 rims [gun metal with polished lip]

spotted a black facelife sportivo on tuesday night, saw it parking at willi beach.

Hey thats me, but i dont have HID's...im just running normal mtec bulbs.

Your ride is hot, what suspension are you running?

you got pretty good sub...i can hear your bass in my car on the freeway.

At the traffic lights i didnt even notice the other car beside me, you guys took off but my gf told me not to do anything haha

Hey thats me, but i dont have HID's...im just running normal mtec bulbs.

Your ride is hot, what suspension are you running?

you got pretty good sub...i can hear your bass in my car on the freeway.

At the traffic lights i didnt even notice the other car beside me, you guys took off but my gf told me not to do anything haha

HEY DUDE! LOL!

ur car is pretty sweet too dude, im just on kingsprings superlows all round, planning on getting koni yellows. but saving up.

was there another car beside us? i didnt relise, i just saw the accord infront and went after him! LOL!

parked at southland carpark

burgandy gen 3 camry, body kit, bonnet scoop, dual twin exahuast, rims, lowered, the works, plates 'RDQLUS'

autosalon competitor 08 - had the sticker on the front.... as i took some photos, the guy came back to his car, so i had a chat with him

10012009174.jpg

10012009173.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

awesome ride

delayed response here but its Pho Saigon Hien

car looking awesome dyde

awesome ride

delayed response here but its Pho Saigon Hien

car looking awesome dyde

oh ok then might check it out sometime =]

parked at southland carpark

burgandy gen 3 camry, body kit, bonnet scoop, dual twin exahuast, rims, lowered, the works, plates 'RDQLUS'

autosalon competitor 08 - had the sticker on the front.... as i took some photos, the guy came back to his car, so i had a chat with him

10012009174.jpg

10012009173.jpg

Ridiculous!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spotted blue pre facelift at rosanna on sunday. had eyelids and wingtips too

chanel-011.jpg

also same weekend-

spotted white facelift at westfield at doncastor

chanel-057.jpg

both looking good! :toast:

Hi Channel!!!!

B)