Spotted - VIC

• 2 weeks later...

spotted bankai highpoint car park lol think i sold the hks filter to u at maccas!

hey everyone came to join yah, im fresh from twincam.org rckn ill be using this forum more, more melbournians to spot ; ]

i drive a black gtapex ae101 not too old for u's right...

spotted bankai highpoint car park lol think i sold the hks filter to u at maccas!

hey everyone came to join yah, im fresh from twincam.org rckn ill be using this forum more, more melbournians to spot ; ]

i drive a black gtapex ae101 not too old for u's right...

lol hey yeah my mate brought the hks filter for his g/f's typex

spotted blue pre facelift at rosanna on sunday. had eyelids and wingtips too

chanel-011.jpg

spotted that blue pre facelift sportivo as well yesterday 17-02-09 going down greensborough hwy heading towards rosanna. i was going the way other :)

Spotted BANKAI @ Franklin Street.

Man, u are everywhere... i always see u at footscray at the Pho place too..

lmao yeah sorry i couldent chat much i was giving a test drive to a potential new owner ^.^ lol yeah i like pho... =]

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted Alex & Guni (Aka Habib) :P At The Car Wash On Blackburn Road....Was Nice To See You Guys! :)

I Cannot Believe The Coincidence...Seriously ...Hahaha....Btw Guni You Owe Me A "Pumpkin Soup" :D Hahahahaha

Spotted Alex & Guni (Aka Habib) :P At The Car Wash On Blackburn Road....Was Nice To See You Guys! :)

I Cannot Believe The Coincidence...Seriously ...Hahaha....Btw Guni You Owe Me A "Pumpkin Soup" :D Hahahahaha

you know it ... ;)

Was a pleasure to meet you too :)

Spotted a black toyota sportivo last night on Banksia St with Twin exhaust tips. Followed me through the turn off at Vine Street. Hit lift a few times. Impressive noise :D

spotted TOYTRD (white, facelift, dumped)

we drivin from west'n ring road to the city this mornin'

also spotted someone that i knew in his car .. LOL

Nice ride bro

spotted a black camry sportvio yesterday on dalton rd in thomastown with HEAPS of chrome trim, eg. tail light surrounds, grill, wheels, etc. doubt he's a member here, but worth a shot

Edited by lateralus

kinezz - hey, wat car were u driving? im lost? LOL!

i'm drive a 08 grey corolla levin zr. I saw your car parked in the parking lot. I saw some asian dude walking towards the direction of that car, not sure if that's you.

yeah that was me! =]

kinezz - hey, wat car were u driving? im lost? LOL!

i'm drive a 08 grey corolla levin zr. I saw your car parked in the parking lot. I saw some asian dude walking towards the direction of that car, not sure if that's you.

Spotted 03 Corolla - Black Pre face lift. Was parked on Bourke St while i was walking to work <_<

Plates - BLKTRD. Rims, full kit, lots of stickers and extra gauges on the pillar

Looks turbo'd? and not quite sure its a stivo either.

Yeh that's a turbocharged 1zz-FE

oOoOo :spiteful:

i still like high revs N/A FTW! :toast:

i saw blktrd parked on lygon st a few times too, had like grey accents/highlights on the bodykit and round shape foglights. quite unique

spotted on westgate bridge fwy towards the city at 8AM: black prefacelift corolla sportivo, grille, eyelids, wingtips, lowered and white 17" or 18" rims with a RUNX badge on the back, rego SPA... something, looked awesome!

i think his from this forume but doesnt go on alot...

i saw him on saturday, around midday, he was driving behind me along keilor plans station.

spotted on westgate bridge fwy towards the city at 8AM: black prefacelift corolla sportivo, grille, eyelids, wingtips, lowered and white 17" or 18" rims with a RUNX badge on the back, rego SPA... something, looked awesome!

i think his from this forume but doesnt go on alot...

i saw him on saturday, around midday, he was driving behind me along keilor plans station.

yup your right he is on this forum his nick is 2fst4u i think its mike one of the old school members ;)