Melb: Social Meet @ Garage Cafe City

Guys, since the sunday meet was a mess. Y not we have a social meet at garage cafe to get to know each other instead.

Got lots of catching up to do since we have not meet for some time now.

So thursday, 6pm sharp at garage. Please fill up the list below so i can do a headcount for tables :)

1. Mario

Updates:

The address for the venue is

221 Berkeley St, Carlton

Melway Ref: 2B C8

Edited by mariox

Guys, since the sunday meet was a mess. Y not we have a social meet at garage cafe to get to know each other instead.

Got lots of catching up to do since we have not meet for some time now.

So thursday, 6pm sharp at garage. Please fill up the list below so i can do a headcount for tables :)

1. Mario

Hey, sorrie thurs cant, got a dinner to go. However, I can come after dinner say after 8:30 pm. Or else tues/wed is fine atm....!!! 6pm is a bit too early for me lo as I need to get there from work.

I will try to change my dinner from thurs to tues first then, if I can.

PHOTOSHOOT FOR CALENDER

Lets go guys!!! We need a parking lot full of Toyotas for a great shot for our first TOCAU Calender. Great opportunity to get your car in!!! The facility is perfect for a unique shot!!!

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO! :D :D :D

1. Mario

2. Mopp

3. BigBum

Cool! Guys if we can get enough vehicles, i can contact the garage cafe to let us fill our car in. See he can arrange just us or not.

Since many of us are working that day and might not make it at 6. I could arrange the meet to 7pm. Its goin to be whole night anyway. Drop by anytime we can finalize the best photoshoot when everyone comes. Unless not all of us can stay late.

Mopp, this time really need your camera to make the toca looks great!

Speak to owner of garage cafe already, seems like thursday will be pack other other car clubs as well. He advised us to come on friday or saturday for less crowded or thursday 3-5 oclock.

The other options he gave us was making the place private to us by paying 1500 which is includes the cash we pay for food for 5 hours straight. If we can get more than 15 persons to the venue we can reduce the cost as well as enjoying the food.

He also suggested we can hire DJ's to hype the place up more since its totally leased to us. Or we can decorate the place up for better scenery too.

I was thinking it would be perfect if we can get 20 vehicles(max) to pack the place up.

What do u guys think?

wow! thats like $100 per a car, calender better be free!

1. Mario

2. Mopp

3. BigBum

4. joeyee

5. astro_boy(TBC)

6. akuma

fingers cross not on satday, gotta go 21st!! :help:

Speak to owner of garage cafe already, seems like thursday will be pack other other car clubs as well. He advised us to come on friday or saturday for less crowded or thursday 3-5 oclock.

The other options he gave us was making the place private to us by paying 1500 which is includes the cash we pay for food for 5 hours straight. If we can get more than 15 persons to the venue we can reduce the cost as well as enjoying the food.

He also suggested we can hire DJ's to hype the place up more since its totally leased to us. Or we can decorate the place up for better scenery too.

I was thinking it would be perfect if we can get 20 vehicles(max) to pack the place up.

What do u guys think?

Sorrie, guys cant make it on fri or sun, probably on sat after 9-10 ish.

Why dont we just have the gather anyway at garage cafe, and if too crowded, we go elsewhere like chapel street or something?

venue is not that important, time to gather ppl and make ppl turn up is the main thing!

I think its best that we all list our avaliable nites and then mariox can decide which nite with the most ppl turn upand then decide the venue.

Tues, Wed, Thurs,Sat after 9:30-10 next Mon.

Shotgun front page of the calender! :yahoo:

haha jokes, my corolla not worthy enough...... yet :P

Anyways, I'll be trying my best to make it day or night. Though during the day works well for myself, only because I'm on holidays :D

Shotgun front page of the calender! :yahoo:

haha jokes, my corolla not worthy enough...... yet :P

Anyways, I'll be trying my best to make it day or night. Though during the day works well for myself, only because I'm on holidays :D

Need a car wash lo....

My car is dirty man, no time to do that!

First off shout to "m_luke" for lett'in me know bout the meet via PM, much appreciated man :)

now to bad news.. i has training on thursday and tuesday nights... and wouldnt be free until 9PM in (footscray)... if theres a possibility of the meet still being active at a time beyond that could someone gimme their details so i could give them a buzz...

BigBum maybe?

Edited by Zoran

We can rent out the whole place easily if we bring other ppl to the event. Like your ladies, ur friends, collegue, etc.

Just imagine we got 20 Drivers and 10 Extras, estimated a head eats 15 bucks. Then we got 450 off from the total.

So left 1050/20 toca drivers = 52 bucks a person + food.

So if we can get more ppl in then we pay less. How does that sounds?

i might be able to make it

LOL Silent, I thought there was really a bug on my screen when i looked at your avatar and tried to flick it off.

HAHA same my ***, lucky i just read what you wrote, well whats gunna happen guys!!! need confirmation, im down for anything, but can we try to make it a bit after 6? i really want to avoid traffic down in the south-east, its really busy :/