Koni Adjustables

T_Money

Hey all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know my opinion on my recently purchased Koni Adjustables (thanks SB)

They are phenomenal!

Dollar for dollar against a cheaper set of coilovers (G4, D2) I would have the Koni's any day. The ride quality is amazing and handling has improved immensely (note that i also have a whiteline front and rear sway bars, camber bolts, kings and front strut brace)

The only down side is having to remove the rear struts to adjust the damper settings. Its taken be a few goes but i have the setup just about right now :)

For only $1000 and half a days install work they are one mods i have done on my car for quite some time :)

The only down side is having to remove the rear struts to adjust the damper settings. Its taken be a few goes but i have the setup just about right now

It's not different to having to remove the boot trip to adjust coils so it's not really a down side. =) Would you say the ride quality is close to stock with the Koni's

The only down side is having to remove the rear struts to adjust the damper settings. Its taken be a few goes but i have the setup just about right now

It's not different to having to remove the boot trip to adjust coils so it's not really a down side. =) Would you say the ride quality is close to stock with the Koni's

hole saw + boot trim = no problems.

Done a few runs of Mt Gravatt :) Very nice!

With the current settings the ride is firmish, but certainly when you have them on the lowest setting the ride is as standard :)

With the current settings the ride is firmish, but certainly when you have them on the lowest setting the ride is as standard :)

glad u like it dude, i have them as well and love them so comfortable and handles well best thing for the street besides the highest grade of coilovers

hope u dont mind me asking, what set up do u have on them? like....how many turns to firmest do u have front and rear?

glad u like it dude, i have them as well and love them so comfortable and handles well best thing for the street besides the highest grade of coilovers

hope u dont mind me asking, what set up do u have on them? like....how many turns to firmest do u have front and rear?

Fronts: 540 degrees to firm

Rears: 360 degrees to firm

From what I've gathered so when the front is stiffer than the rear the understeer is reduced. Not having done any track testing yet I'm sure these settings will change, however at the moment I'm reasonably happy.

Edited by T_Money