Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

hi everyone...............i'm doing my bit to keep it on the top.............can i add i love red rolla's.............i love petes car............its very nice...............:D

I am 99% there, and will be going south with Jimmy.....for some fun.... muuaaahhhhahahahah

Dave, can you bring the bazooka in....

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't realise how that quote got there. Was going to reply in the thread it came from, but my computer stuffed up so it prolly played wierd sht on me...

Missus didnt know it was back. just gonna use it when Jimmy and I play silly buggers....

Sorry I haven't been out in recent weeks, guys, mainly due to a new maths equation I learnt:

Celica + LandCruiser = Dead Celica

So I'm currently ferretting around at the bottom end of the market trying to find a suitable replacement ... I'll be out again just as soon as I'm back on my wheels! :P

Sorry I haven't been out in recent weeks, guys, mainly due to a new maths equation I learnt:

Celica + LandCruiser = Dead Celica

So I'm currently ferretting around at the bottom end of the market trying to find a suitable replacement ... I'll be out again just as soon as I'm back on my wheels! :P

**** mate, you ok?

**** mate, you ok?

Yeah, I'm cool, a bit shaken up initially, but otherwise ok. Mrs Buddha has a bit of a sore shoulder and a couple of scratches from her window smashing, but otherwise she is also ok.

Thanks for the concern, though! :)

:(

RIP one more classic celica :(

Um, not sure if "classic" is the right word to describe the old car, but RIP indeed!

I have found a replacement, unfortunately in the context of this forum, its not a Toyota, but I felt that given my ample ... how should I put this ... um ... let's call it "girth" ... I decided that I wanted something bigger this time and have found myself a pretty reasonable 1995 Falcon for $2500.

I'll still hang with the Brissie members (if they'll have me), but I guess I'll have to park further away than the "non-Rolla" section at the Loop! :P

glad to hear you are both ok steve.

the old sillycar just wasnt cool enough for you was she?

and no, you can park anywhere you like... just like the rest of us. we all know you have a toyota shaped heart

Sorry to heat the old girls got hurt Steve, good to see your OK though too...

Back to topic...

Please call me if you guys head you know where this week. I am at Coolangatta from TOmorrow til Sunday, so it is still in proximity to me.... (COrey, you know where I mean.... :P )

I more than likely won't be out, however may know closer to Thursday.

If I'm not there, just leave it with Northy-Meister....

COrey, keep it local, there may be a need for it really soon.....really really soon.... :spiteful: