Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o

I forgot to mention northy :o

It would be could to finally meet ya in person :D

and welcome back Asiandave :D

See you guys tonite, don't forget, im the corolla with the roof racks :lol:

Bummer. With only a few expected for tonight, I wish I had my Aurion out with its new grill and all. I will be there, but it's still one less Toyota.

um I might pop by for a bit... looks like the meet will be at Albion station tonight as it's wet weather???

Otherwise I'll see you Loopy Regulars in 5 weeks time when I get back from my overseas trip :)

Ok so will there be a stockish Sportivo out tonight? Have a mate who is looking to buy but just wants to have a drive in one before he commits to buy the one he is looking at. Please call me asap if you are heading out.

Ok so will there be a stockish Sportivo out tonight? Have a mate who is looking to buy but just wants to have a drive in one before he commits to buy the one he is looking at. Please call me asap if you are heading out.

Is mine considered as stockish? ;)

Who would want to own a stock Sportivo anyway?

So I changed my mind and I have 2 Corollas to choose from... should I bring the Sportivo or the SX?

Edited by natedog11six

Hi guys,

I was the guy in the red Mazda2 that showed up tonight. It was nice meeting you all, and sorry for getting your names wrong if I did. It looks like the next time I show up unannounced at a TOCAU meetup, I will be in a Toyota. ;) Special thanks to Nathan and Phil for letting me have a ride in your cars.

Cheers, Gav.

Hi guys,

I was the guy in the red Mazda2 that showed up tonight. It was nice meeting you all, and sorry for getting your names wrong if I did. It looks like the next time I show up unannounced at a TOCAU meetup, I will be in a Toyota. ;) Special thanks to Nathan and Phil for letting me have a ride in your cars.

Cheers, Gav.

Not a problem mate. Will be great to have another Sportivo on board. :spiteful:

Your Corolla is looking awesome Evo, certainly fooled me.

Hi guys,

Cheers, Gav.

Not a problem mate. Will be great to have another Sportivo on board. :spiteful:

Your Corolla is looking awesome Evo, certainly fooled me.

Yeah, good to meet ya, im not usually at the weekly meets, so you have to be lucky to spot me there :yahoo:

Good to see it still hasn't died down, even if it was supposed to rain <_< but it didn't :D

Thats brilliant how you define my car Nate, i just had to put it in my signature :lol:

and thanks to Uncle Bren for taking us for a QUOTE: 'chop' :P its something i wont forget :D

and to Whitestivo for telling me how the damn reverse gear works, bit of a mission, i must say :D

Thanks Guys

Evo

I wont be out this week guys, Have tickets to the Miss Indy Party on thursday night and will be staying trackside for the rest of the week.

I think this weeks meet has just changed venue :P :yahoo:

dont know if i'll be out this week or not..

if i'm still like this tomorrow night, then no, i wont be out...

treadmill - 1

me - 0

twisted my ankle on the treadmill and it spat me out like a pebble...

so i lost skin/flesh off my knees and shins....

and now they're infected too... so WOOOOTTTTT for me being an unco fuq and having a weak ankle... :lol:

I most likely will be making an appearance tonight.

Edit: Is anyone going to be out tonight? I've got alternative plans offered, so if it seems like not many are going, I'm going to call it quits for this week.

Edit 2: I'm not going to be heading out to the loop tonight. Other plans have won over.

I shall not be attending this evening either peeps.

Not worth my time driving over there if no-ones gonna be out... Plus ROL14 is dirty as!

Won't be out next week either, so prob see you all again around the 6th...

Hi All,

What's the go with tonight?

I am keen to meet some Toyota club members, I haven't been in any of your meets before.

I met some of you at Mt Nebo Cruise. I was with the Starlet Club Cruise

Cheers