Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If everyone is at the train, I might pop in after I finish work number 2. Should be there about 10.20 or so if anyone is still about.

Im keen to see your car JC :P

it must go like a rocket :lol:

See you all tonight :D

Evo

Guys,

i wont be out tonight, due to poor weather conditions, its too dangerous to drive up from the coast :(

Asiandave, we will have to reschedule :(

Evo

Soft.

I'll give you bloody soft. I came past at about 10.20pm and everyone had gone home . . . . <_<

Went to the loop... then to the station. 3 of us in total. Headed back to the loop, no one was there.

Ripped a skid then headed home.

Next time JC. :P

Soft.

I'll give you bloody soft. I came past at about 10.20pm and everyone had gone home . . . . <_<

Hey cuz, is your number plate white on black with "OJC..."? If so, I think I saw you in a silver S'tivo along the Captain Cook bridge yesterday.

G'day, :)

Gav.

Soft.

Hey cuz, is your number plate white on black with "OJC..."? If so, I think I saw you in a silver S'tivo along the Captain Cook bridge yesterday.

Gav.

Yeah mate, that would have been me. Bout 5pm or thereabouts?

What are you on about SD? James? I think that ginger hair is affecting his brain again . . . . lol :whistling:

Edited by -JC-

Soft.

Gav.

What are you on about SD? James? I think that ginger hair is affecting his brain again . . . . lol :whistling:

Yeah mate, it was shortly before 5pm. Looked like you were turning off onto Vulture Street.

Gav.

Soft.

Gav.

James Cook. You simple minded people, my genius is wasted on you :P

Won't be out this week due to being on holidays. Might be out next week in the new car though.....

It has 4 doors, boot bigger than North's SS, something similiar to VVTL-I and some other nice little gadgets.....

Since we are checking in early here, I may as well say that I will be there this Thursday. Conveniently arriving back home from Canberra that afternoon.

If you've got chrome rims, I will slap you at the next available opportunity! HIDs I will let slide, if they aren't blue. :P

Yes Gav, i have BIG 22" chromies :P

i thought you knew me better haha lol :P

Evo

u expecting to bring goodies for the aurion boys evo?

As of yet, i haven't received them so if i do get them this week, i will be there with them, but no promises :(

It looks like i may have them by either tomorrow or Wednesday... or at the very latest Thursday, so i should have them, but don't get too excited :o

Evo

Edited by Evo7