Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

negative, still recovering from the fully sick awesome amazing insane sexual erousing exiting funny increadable fun filled night last night at JDMST

dont even ask me what happened cos ill need to get my puffer cos ill get exited again and ill be writing 97 pages of pure awesome

u have seen such beautiful cars in your life and never been on a cruise that was this amazing

just signed up to there forum so ELEGNT +30 for next meet yewwww

i wanted to go, but i had to work late :( me sad in pants.

oh mate it was great, met up admired the cars looked at some -15 offset and stretchies and some imac engine bays, then went for a cruise and did a full motokhana then cruised again, 50 JDM cars of pure fattness

got a link to photos if your interested

a guy in brisbane had it done to his 2zz celica, sounded like pure sh|t! would be ok if it was a race car and u were in lift the whole time it would be great but for normal driving its just horrible! and unless your car looks jdm as f*ck or fresh off the track everyone will be like look at the toss! it soulds ok on blown 2L's but na's dont

if u really wanna experience it, unbolt the flange now and take it for a drive u will change your mind

You talking about me? I'm one of the first guy in Brisbane/Aust that did it to my celica. And I absolutely loved it. Power wise, never dyno'd but it ran 14.4sec 1/4mile with just intake and no exhaust.

Ok, the celica and corolla are different cars, so the exhaust section is different so I can't comment on the sound or power gains. But on the celica, it was actually quieter than most custom 2.5" exhaust, sound better (I've been through 5 different setup when n/a) and went faster.

And I don't get how everyone on here can say it's HIGHLY ILLEGAL. The cat is still in place, there's a straight pipe going out back, only defect you can get is for noise. Big whoop... And I'm sure most corolla with cannons on here are "HIGHLY ILLEGAL" too.

Sounds much better in person, high revving fun!!!

no not you. its a guy with a red celica.

Hahahaha.. NOPIG?

He's always had an exhaust. It's one of my old exhaust and it's damn loud. :lol:

The other red celica that run no exhaust only did so for a day I'm pretty sure until he got defected. $75 bucks and that's it.

haha man i duno what to do !! everyones dissin it !! .. sounds like they have never heard one before

link me mofo

negative, still recovering from the fully sick awesome amazing insane sexual erousing exiting funny increadable fun filled night last night at JDMST

dont even ask me what happened cos ill need to get my puffer cos ill get exited again and ill be writing 97 pages of pure awesome

u have seen such beautiful cars in your life and never been on a cruise that was this amazing

just signed up to there forum so ELEGNT +30 for next meet yewwww

i wanted to go, but i had to work late :( me sad in pants.

oh mate it was great, met up admired the cars looked at some -15 offset and stretchies and some imac engine bays, then went for a cruise and did a full motokhana then cruised again, 50 JDM cars of pure fattness

got a link to photos if your interested

a guy in brisbane had it done to his 2zz celica, sounded like pure sh|t! would be ok if it was a race car and u were in lift the whole time it would be great but for normal driving its just horrible! and unless your car looks jdm as f*ck or fresh off the track everyone will be like look at the toss! it soulds ok on blown 2L's but na's dont

if u really wanna experience it, unbolt the flange now and take it for a drive u will change your mind

You talking about me? I'm one of the first guy in Brisbane/Aust that did it to my celica. And I absolutely loved it. Power wise, never dyno'd but it ran 14.4sec 1/4mile with just intake and no exhaust.

Ok, the celica and corolla are different cars, so the exhaust section is different so I can't comment on the sound or power gains. But on the celica, it was actually quieter than most custom 2.5" exhaust, sound better (I've been through 5 different setup when n/a) and went faster.

And I don't get how everyone on here can say it's HIGHLY ILLEGAL. The cat is still in place, there's a straight pipe going out back, only defect you can get is for noise. Big whoop... And I'm sure most corolla with cannons on here are "HIGHLY ILLEGAL" too.

Sounds much better in person, high revving fun!!!

no not you. its a guy with a red celica.

Hahahaha.. NOPIG?

He's always had an exhaust. It's one of my old exhaust and it's damn loud. :lol:

The other red celica that run no exhaust only did so for a day I'm pretty sure until he got defected. $75 bucks and that's it.

haha man i duno what to do !! everyones dissin it !! .. sounds like they have never heard one before

link me mofo

:D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35454555@N03/...57622749412889/

good chance i'll be around too... well, thats if i dont decide to be an old man and go home straight after work...

11mths of 11am wake ups and straight to 5am wake ups is really taking the toll on me... :lol:

stupid work... lol and i'm only back at work for 5 days so far!! :lol:

FFS we not going, ive been drinking (again surprise surprise) and he is feeling lazy.

he promised he will take me/come next week. Yes im pretty F'ed off right now he does this all the time! yet if one of my chick mates happened to txt he would jump through hoops for them go figure!

Edited by Soarer_Gurl

I'll be out too

Hey do you live in the Logan area seen a rolla just like yours this evening on mekean rd slacks creek*sp?* had me drooling lol

Northy doesn't have a Rolla anymore. Just the Mighty Yaris... if you don't consider his beast V8.

Zombieland was awesome, a little short but great nonetheless.

It sure was. Woody Harrelson was perfect for the role he played. LOL with the Bill Murray scene.

SYDNEY MEMBER COMING TO BRISBANE MEET THIS WEEK

whats the details? wouldn't mind turnng up to meet the Brisbane members ^_^

Edited by Armstrong