Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

IS THERE NO ONE IN THE BRISBANE DISTRICT WITH A ZZE?

I am the only one left :(

Won't be there, sorry guys, Aurions taking over Brisbane <_< jks lol :lol:

Soon, i will need to go to Melbourne, so i can see all the ZZE's :P

Evo

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have your SS gift too lol

Thanks Mick... not feeling the best today... a bit fluey so think I may have to give this week a miss. :( Plus the dog got de knackered last week and had a bit of an extra operation with it so he needs constant care... poor puppy. should be right as rain by next week.

hey guys im on holidays in yamba till australia day so...

i will be coming up this thursday for the weekly meet

my number is 0404 334 243 could someone who is going send me a message so i have someone to call incase i get lost :P it would be greatly appreciated

cool anyway ill see you guys thursday night and safe driving :)

cmon guys make an attempt to come so i can see as many of you as possible and evan u better be there so i can see ur supercharged delight

cmon guys make an attempt to come so i can see as many of you as possible and evan u better be there so i can see ur supercharged delight

It will take more incentive than just you and Guni turning up (no offense guys) to get more people to come out for the night.

Krispy Kremes seem to work on occasion :P

probably won't make it this week. Packing the 4x4 for 4 days of camping at double island :D

probably won't make it this week. Packing the 4x4 for 4 days of camping at double island :D

Where was our invite??? :P

I should be there with the 1z XD :lol:

Evo

...actually all i need is a 2.5 to 2 inch sillicon reducer...just to borrow till after the weekend

mick? daryl?

Sorry mate. Only have a 3.25 to 3 inch reducer :lol:

Just spend like $10 on some 2 inch and some 2.5 inch silicone hose and overlap them. At least it will run.

...actually all i need is a 2.5 to 2 inch sillicon reducer...just to borrow till after the weekend

mick? daryl?

Sorry mate. Only have a 3.25 to 3 inch reducer :lol:

Just spend like $10 on some 2 inch and some 2.5 inch silicone hose and overlap them. At least it will run.

where do u get it that cheap?

im just inpatient lol got what i need coming but wotn be here till monday so i dont want to wait lol

where do u get it that cheap?

im just inpatient lol got what i need coming but wotn be here till monday so i dont want to wait lol

Autobarn has silicone hose for around $3 per inch. You only need like 2 inches of the 2.5 inch and 1 inch of the 2 inch to do a dodgy job.

i would if car was running....might dodgy somthing up LOL LOL

....actually all i need is a 2.5 to 2 inch sillicon reducer...just to borrow till after the weekend

mick? daryl?

only reducer i has is on the car... sorry ro.

also, I most likely wont be out tonight... way to f*cked from moving all week...

still got more sh*t to move tonite too :(

It was nice to meet you guys last night.

Nice to meet you too mate. Good to see a car out there done up for a true purpose and not just for street/show. Not saying I'm against the majority of 'done up' cars on the road, just saying that you don't see much like yours out there on the road.