• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rob... u stationing in QLD now???

Most likely be coming up 3 more times this year :lol:

Met a girl in Brissy. Perfect though, I'm after a cruisy relationship not anything full on for the time being (I'm pretty comfy with her though).

Long term: Possibility after many years of saving for a deposit on a house and working here, I may buy in Brisbane...'may' lol.

Been in talks with Sir Azza on Government work up there.

Pros of moving there: Sun...fun...yeahhhh

Cons: My car is about to look like a red version of Corey's and you'll all pick on me for it :lol:

Met a girl in Brissy. Perfect though, I'm after a cruisy relationship not anything full on for the time being (I'm pretty comfy with her though).

Long term: Possibility after many years of saving for a deposit on a house and working here, I may buy in Brisbane...'may' lol.

Cons: My car is about to look like a red version of Corey's and you'll all pick on me for it :lol:

Rob, mine already does look like a red version of Coreys, minus the headers, PFC, Carputer, Buddyclubs, Wing Tips.....

Maybe not......

Rob, mine already does look like a red version of Coreys, minus the headers, PFC, Carputer, Buddyclubs, Wing Tips.....

Maybe not......

Yours looks like Bren's now Azz, only very 'embarrased' :lol:

The highways up there are fun to drive on. Roads? YARRGH! :o Woa...thought I was going to dive into China at one point.

How do you drive at your height Corey???

Maybe not......

The highways up there are fun to drive on. Roads? YARRGH! :o Woa...thought I was going to dive into China at one point.

the freeway between brisbane and the CG is fantastic, 50-60km of 4 lane motorway :)

how do i drive?

FLAT OUT :yahoo:

Maybe not......

the freeway between brisbane and the CG is fantastic, 50-60km of 4 lane motorway :)

how do i drive?

FLAT OUT :yahoo:

that is true...given that I now have driven on it :lol:

stay away from suburbia? lol

Hay guys...

Just a quick question, was around Sunnybank thursday that just passed and though I would pop over and see you guys but no one was there, I see you have a new meeting place now...

Do you guys still meetup at South Brisbane at all or do you all meet in the North now?

Cheers

Fudge :-)

Anyone tonight????

I know I will be there (without my car) cause I will be riding shotgun with Daniel...and Northy will be there also....