Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spring fitter has been a busy boy for the last couple of weeks. He is hoping the craziness will settle down soon(no not my wife weither although that is funny LOL)

JC don't be limp wristed and talk with some pen pushers. Get out with da real people hahahahahah

GO WESTPAC!!!

I can't help but think this may be a slightly biased opinon . . . . . . B)

Told you I was 0.8% more attractive than I was on Monday didn't I mate . . . . . :D

Sorry team, the boss' boss' boss' boss spoke for a while and put plenty of beers on, so I was compelled to stay.

Good to see you folks last night. I'm sorry I wasn't more social... Having only three hours sleep the night before didn't help... I struggled the whole way home hey. I so should've left sooner!

hey im new looking to head out one night just wondering where it is and what time i live in ipswich so i dont know the city too much

Welcome aboard mate.

There are 2 meeting spots. The usual is the carpark of the pool on Gregory Terrace, about 300m from the intersection with Gympie/Lutwyche Rd, the other is the carpark undercover at Albion train station (for when its raining).

Check out the first post in this thread, Im sure it has some directions.

I'm a maybe... I'd say chances are no as I should start preparing for my overseas trip in 3 days time LOL